To be fair he kinda has a point. The transfer bug ruined the release last time and took too long to fix. It didn't make it unplayable but transfers are obviously a big part of the game.

But i've already pre-ordered.

I'm not going to buy it. I'm going to steal it just like I stole
22428525;encoding=jpg;size=300;fallback=defaultImage

Aside from starting off being given 05 for christmas, I've got it on release day every time and will be keeping that up for a long while yet.

Hope it released on Saturday/Sunday 12AM, so I can either stay up 'till 3ish or go to sleep early 'till 12 and then play from 12 to around 5. Awesome, huh?

Hope it released on Saturday/Sunday 12AM, so I can either stay up 'till 3ish or go to sleep early 'till 12 and then play from 12 to around 5. Awesome, huh?

Its released on the 21st October which is a Friday. Games are rarely released on Saturday's or Sunday's anyway.

Its released on the 21st October which is a Friday. Games are rarely released on Saturday's or Sunday's anyway.
At Midnight? Oh well, there's not that big an advantage of playing it the moment it's out.

games are usually out on Fridays and Music out on Mondays :)

already pre ordered mine off steam just waitin now for that day it downloads then let the fun begin:D

I'll buy it on release day.... like a boss

After I have tested the demo and I'm happy with it, i will then pre-order and preload it on steam

I will buy it when my wife lets me because she controls the money in our house and she's mean.

After I have tested the demo and I'm happy with it, i will then pre-order and preload it on steam

Typically I pick it up early on Steam too. Physical copies are just too much of a drag these days.

I'm curious as to the new features of the 2012 version though. Looking at the demo videos (not played the demo itself though), I'm very interested as to the tactics options available.. and if you can specify different movement in posession as well as out of posession. Any info on this?

I'll pre-order off shop-to and get it early. *Puts on his shades* I'll win a Champions League before everyone else in the world! :D

I'll pre-order off shop-to and get it early. *Puts on his shades* I'll win a Champions League before everyone else in the world! :D

Or you'll reach the CL final and say hi to your first crash dump lol