Where are the left back talents?

Taral

Reaction score
I'm searching and searching and I can't find a young and talented left back. :(

I know there is Jack Robinson, who would be great if Liverpool transfer policy wasn't ridiculous - they won't sell, they won't loan even if the player stays in the reserves forever. :S

So, did anyone found a great, young left back (with good PA, with at least 3,5 stars potential)? :)

PS I don't mean regens, someone who's available from the start. ;)

Gabriel Araujo - Cruzeiro, Lucas Digne - Lille, Atila Turan - Sporting (POR), Gilian Wijnaldum - AZ..

Just a couple from a couple different leagues.

There's plenty of French talent in in left-back, check the national youth teams for the occasional gem, like Digne or Roussillon (their potential is variable though). A bit older - and more expensive - are Lyon's Aly Cissokho and Roma's Juan Angel, but both can be your first choice for ten years to come.

Gabriel Silva is my favourite, mainly because I'm normally mid-table clubs and he's only £3.5m but has the potential to be one of the best LB's in the game.

Kieran Gibbs, believe it or not, is one of the top 20 left backs in the game in terms of PA. I've seen many Arsenal saves where he's ditched without being even considered.

Gabriel Silva is my favourite, mainly because I'm normally mid-table clubs and he's only £3.5m but has the potential to be one of the best LB's in the game.
Not really
146 PA
^^ His PA, don't watch.
But with right training he can be good LB.

Jack Robinson is who i recomend although others mentioned are quality talent.

Sorry, did'nt read the OP correctly, ignore my previous post.

It's possible to get Robinson, you just have to pay about 21m for him, i did it with Arsenal

Kieran Gibbs, believe it or not, is one of the top 20 left backs in the game in terms of PA. I've seen many Arsenal saves where he's ditched without being even considered.

I sell him every time I start a arsenal save awful stats.

cheikh m'bengue is great and a much better lb :)

I sell him every time I start a arsenal save awful stats.

cheikh m'bengue is great and a much better lb :)

Gibbs>M'Bengue in terms of PA, and we're talking about two digits.

Ramsey is a beast when the game starts anyway ;)

You seen his stats! amazing how they get even better :D

I know, he does a job a the start already, I was just kidding. My point stands, though, you have a bit of patience with Gibbs and he'll turn out good. Only problem he has is injuries, just like IRL.

I know, he does a job a the start already, I was just kidding. My point stands, though, you have a bit of patience with Gibbs and he'll turn out good. Only problem he has is injuries, just like IRL.

Funny thing is every time I offer him to clubs, its usually teams like everton, villa west ham and newcastle who bid and he always chooses West Ham who are in the championship! must like the hammers lol

Funny thing is every time I offer him to clubs, its usually teams like everton, villa west ham and newcastle who bid and he always chooses West Ham who are in the championship! must like the hammers lol

They give him the chance to be a first-teamer. He wouldn't get picked over Baines at Everton, although he does have a higher PA than Leighton (Baines is underrated!).

Lucas Digne get my vote. 19 yrs old, with good training and match experience, he can be class.

others to mention: cheikh M'Bengue. 22 yrs old, and just like digne, he can be class

but gibbs is better and andre santos :p i still have him XD