Where does every one work??

I go to university, but i work as a part-time sales assistant on Womenswear in Debenhams. yawn.

My mum owns a take away shop, and i just do a few things like take orders(dont like that tho), prepare food, sliced pieces of cucumbers/slice chickens all sorts.

when i pass my driving test i can do deliveries which im looking foward too:)

Last edited:
My mum owns a take away shop, and i just do a few things like take orders(dont like that tho), prepare food, dice cucumbers/slice chickens all sorts.

What food?

My mum owns a take away shop, and i just do a few things like take orders(dont like that tho), prepare food, dice cucumbers/slice chickens all sorts.

What kind of take-away?

Sliced Cucumber? that wouldnt happen to be for Crispy Duck would it? If it is its one of my favorites,mmmmm Crispy Duck

drooling_homer.png

Sliced Cucumber? that wouldnt happen to be for Crispy Duck would it? If it is its one of my favorites,mmmmm Crispy Duck

drooling_homer.png

Yes sorry, i should of said slice instead of dice yh its pretty much for duck most of the time customers favourite!.

I think it is pretty good. quite a lot of the people on the site don't work though.:S

It would be if you stopped spamming on it all the time.
hahaha, nice on woody <)
i live and work in South Africa,I was a professional chef and now i am the Manager of a company called SQ Data and Consulting in Durban <)
studying Bcom in Informatics next year i think.<)

English Language, History and Media Studies A Levels (With General Studies too... what a load of ****). You?