Where does every one work??

Nice. Maths, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.:D

General studies sucks.:p

Fun? :p I have to agree, and my General Studies tutor thinks I hate him which doesn't help matters. :S

yeah. not bad. early days though. the science is pretty easy right now. did most of it last year in seperate science.

My maths teacher thinks i'm a ****** because i write slow.:'(

yeah. not bad. early days though. the science is pretty easy right now. did most of it last year in seperate science.

My maths teacher thinks i'm a ****** because i write slow.:'(
Nobody can top me for slow writing. The only problem is that everybody thinks I'm a ****** for it. My Head Boy badge doesn't really work in this situation lol:(

Back on topic!!

Had my interview/roleplay at M&S this morning, and passed it. However lots of people going for the job so I probably won't get it due to my restricted available hours (being a student and all).

Back on topic!!

Had my interview/roleplay at M&S this morning, and passed it. However lots of people going for the job so I probably won't get it due to my restricted available hours (being a student and all).

That's not back on topic.

Nobody can top me for slow writing. The only problem is that everybody thinks I'm a ****** for it. My Head Boy badge doesn't really work in this situation lol:(

How amusing that I read that as Head Boy badge. As in you are the boy who gives head, very immature but fits with the rent boy title :)

Back on topic!!

Think positive. I'm sure you will be serving posh grannies in no time :)

How amusing that I read that as Head Boy badge. As in you are the boy who gives head, very immature but fits with the rent boy title :)
Your taking the **** right?? I actually don't how I got the friggin badge. Small school though. Got in a fight and nearly lost the badge. Didn't want it in the first place due to the fact it isn't in my nature to be a role model for the younger students. At least I won the fight ;). Slammed the guy's head off the wall and another one bites the dust :)

i work for a company called norbert dentresangle a recycling warehouse opperative 12 hour shifts 48 hours aweek

Think positive. I'm sure you will be serving posh grannies in no time :)

I'd serve common grannies for the £6.10 an hour or whatever it is. Not bad pay for a student type/part time job.

Worlds worst customer service i've been told ;)

Ha i don't think so, I'm great! Although my patience is starting to wane with some customers, they are so ****** stupid.

Ha i don't think so, I'm great! Although my patience is starting to wane with some customers, they are so ****** stupid.
The customer is always right :) Thankfully i don't really have that problem,i could never work with the General Public,id probably end up in jail.

The customer is always right :) Thankfully i don't really have that problem,i could never work with the General Public,id probably end up in jail.

Lol, same here.

Your taking the **** right?? I actually don't how I got the friggin badge. Small school though. Got in a fight and nearly lost the badge. Didn't want it in the first place due to the fact it isn't in my nature to be a role model for the younger students. At least I won the fight ;). Slammed the guy's head off the wall and another one bites the dust :)

Oh yes, I really do believe this story, thank you for enlightening me. HEAD boy. :) aha,

In my first year in sixth form/college.
Don't have a job, but i quit sport to do modeling.
Get quite abit of money, depends what job it is.

modelling.:O
you sexy but not that sexy.;)
(not gay)