Where have retired players gone?

Glen Johnson is managing Blackburn and Ledley King was managing in the Prem too before being sacked. I'm in 2016.

Some of those are awesome mate. Where some ex-players for you? Because i noticed their wages are all pretty high!

Nah none of them are former players of mine, alot of retired players are managers on my game:

steven pieenar is stoke manager

michael owen is fulham manager

steven gerrard is wigan manager.

Thats awesome, most of them are national/continental and some are even world class.

Are there any stand out coaches? (their stats)

Having ex players as coaches always seems better though

I also thought you would of picked up my managers name.....SIR emmet griffin! haha! :D

Oddest one for me was back in FM 2010, Thierry Henry became manager of Fiorentina and was their manager for over 5 years (Before I stopped playing the save). Had a win ratio of 70% and had won 3 Serie A titles!

Oddest one for me was back in FM 2010, Thierry Henry became manager of Fiorentina and was their manager for over 5 years (Before I stopped playing the save). Had a win ratio of 70% and had won 3 Serie A titles!

sounds good to me mate!

In my first save on FM12 Theirry Henry became the Arsenal manager and was awesome. So in my new save i bought him as we was retiring and he just wants to be a coach (and not a very good one according to his stats)

Oh well you win some and you lose some.

This was fm 11 i went to season 2021 to see where the England squad players got to....

Joe Hart - Playing for Man City
Robert Green - Unemployed Manger
Scott Carson - Playing for West Brom
Ben Foster - Playing for Hamilton
David James - Unemployed GK Coach

Glen Johnson – Assistant Manager at Leicester
John Terry – Assistant Manager at Stoke
Rio Ferdinand – Assistant Manager at West Ham
Ashley Cole – Retired
Matthew Upson – Unemployed Coach
Leighton Baines – Playing for Coventry
Stephen Warnock – Unemployed Coach
Joleon Lescott – Unemployed Coach

Theo Walcott – Playing for Arsenal
Frank Lampard – Youth Coach at Chelsea
Gareth Barry – Unemployed Coach
Steven Gerrard – Assistant Manager at Swansea
Joe Cole – Youth Coach at Bournemouth
David Beckham – Retired
Michael Carrick – Unemployed Coach
Aaron Lennon – Playing for Parma
James Milner – Playing for Frankfurt
Shaun Wright-Phillips – Retired
Ashley Young - Playing for Chelsea

Wayne Rooney – Playing for Manchester United
Andy Carroll – Playing for Liverpool
Peter Crouch – Assistant Manager at QPR
Michael Owen – Youth Coach at Manchester City
Darren Bent – Free Agent (released by Sligo Rovers in January)
Emile Heskey – Retired
Jermaine Defoe – Youth Coach at Blackpool

LOL it's the exact opposite for me!!! I'm playing in the Faroer Islands' Premier League (first tier), so when I noticed that Thierry Henry was spotted in the stands to look at one of my players I was kinda excited :) Then I clicked on his name to view his profile.

Apparently he is the manager of Giza... A team in the Faroer Islands' Second Division (third tier). And he wasn't there to have a look at my talents. Apparently he was interested in a player that came from my magnificient (cough) youth set-up.
Thierry Henry managing in the Faroe Islands... sounds good to me? :p

Anyways he seems to be doing a great job. So far he reached the quarter final with his third tier team. Hopefully he can bring them to the 'top' and help me boost the Faroese Premier Division's reputation a bit. Sucks he doesn't want to be my assistant manager though.

Frank Lampard- Wolves Manager
Wayne Rooney- Everton Youth Coach
John Terry- Chelsea manager

Just a few examples :p

Im newcastle and ive got:

kolo toure as first team coach

thomas sorenson (sp) as first team coach

Frank Lampard as first team coach

frederic kanoute as first team coach

Joleon lescott as coach

Clarence seedorf as youth coach

ryan giggs as youth coach

Mate most of them are on more than you a week, who's the manager?

Also 1.1m per week that's just silly