Which and how many would you take??

CJACKO11

Reaction score
Title says it all really, i want people to list all the teams in the league that their team plays in and say how many if any and who would you have in your starting 11.

Obviously as some people may know the team i support is Chelsea so i will go first.

Arsenal - 1 - Cesc Fabregas, just imagine a 3 man midfield of Essien, Lampard and Fabregas
Aston Villa - 1 - Ashley Young, a great player going forward and can be a match winner
Birmingham City - 2 - One of either Roger Johnson or Scott Dann to partner JT
Blackburn - 1 - Chris Samba, hopefully a deal that can be done, would be a good parter for JT
Blackpool - 0 - Although been surpise of the season i wouldnt take any
Bolton - 1 - Gary Cahill, Again a great English partner for JT
Everton - 2 - Phill Jagielka and Steven Pienaar, Jags is solid and Pienaar is a tricky player
Fulham - 1 - Brede Hangeland, Excellent centre half, gets his fair share of goals
Liverpool - 0 - At the moment i don't see anyone who could improve our starting 11
Manchester City - 3 - Michah Richards, Vincent Kompany and Carlos Tevez could do a job for us
Manchester United - 2 - Nemanja Vidic and Darren Fletcher need i say more about these 2
Newcastle United - 2 - Cheik Tiote and Andy Carroll, both been stars this season so far
Stoke - 0 - None at the moment
Sunderland - 1 - Darren Bent, just a natural finisher and a hard worker
Tottenham - 2 - Van Der Vaart and Luca Modric, Both would go nicely in our midfield
West Brom - 0 - Although a good side i wouldnt take any
West Ham - 0 - If Parker haden't already played for us i would have said him
Wigan - 0 - Knowone has really impressed me this season from Wigan
Wolves - 1 - Matt Jarvis, Excellent crosser of the ball, Drogba would love his service

Lets try and have a friendly debate on here although many believe i cant.

Last edited:
I'm assuming we're only allowed to pick eleven?

Nah you don't have to make up the numbers. Just a player from the sides you would like to see in your squad.

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

No Bale in yours?

I would do but i like Malouda and what he brings to the side.

I think you'd have a bit of trouble with the 25 man squad rule :)

Seriously though, would you not take Rooney? I'd take him over Bent, as much as I love Bent.

Can't really participate in this tbh, as obviously I'd take almost all of them.

I think you'd have a bit of trouble with the 25 man squad rule :)

Seriously though, would you not take Rooney? I'd take him over Bent, as much as I love Bent.

Can't really participate in this tbh, as obviously I'd take almost all of them.

I wouldn't take Rooney over Drogba.

You can participate, just name the teams in your league and the players you would like.

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

Fletcher ? what's wrong with you.

You what?? I think maybie you have mis-understood.

why would you want fleture hes terrible all he can do is play a simple game. i would take Valencia over him

Arsenal:Fabregas,Wilshere,Gibbs
Aston Villa:A.Young,N.Delfenouseo
Birmingham City:None
Blackburn:phil Jones
Blackpool:None
Bolton:None
Chelsea:None
Everton:None
Fulham:None
Liverpool:None
Manchester City:Tevez,A.Johnson,Richards
Newcastle:None
Stoke:None
Sunderland:Henderson
Tottenham:G.Bale
West Brom:None
West Ham:None
Wigan:None
Wolves:None

Arsenal - 3 - Cesc Fabregas, Jack Wilshere and Kieran Gibbs
Aston Villa - 3- Ashley Young, Barry Bannan, Marc Albrighton
Blackburn - 1 - Chris Samba, hopefully a deal that can be done, would be a good parter for JT
Blackpool - 1- Charlie Adam
Everton - 3 - Phill Jagielka and Steven Pienaar and Tim Cahill
Fulham - 1 - Brede Hangeland, Excellent centre half, gets his fair share of goals
Liverpool - 0 - Steven Gerrard and Fernando Torres
Manchester City - 4 - Micah Richards,Adam Johnson, Gareth Barry,Vincent Kompany and Carlos Tevez could do a job for us
Manchester United - 2 - Wayne Rooney,Nemanja Vidic and Darren Fletcher need i say more about these 3
Newcastle United - 2 - Cheik Tiote, Joey Barton, Kevin Nolan and Andy Carroll, both been stars this season so far
Sunderland - 1 - Darren Bent,Asomah Gyan, Jordan Henderson, Lee Cattermole, Nedum Onuoha and Danny welbeck
Tottenham - 2 - Van Der Vaart, Bale and Luca Modric, Allwould go nicely in our midfield
West Ham - 1 - Parker
Wigan - 1- Tom Cleverley impressed
Wolves - 1 -Matt Jarvis, Excellent crosser of the ball, Drogba would love his service

Aston Villa - 0 - They're playing rubbish at the moment.
Birmingham City - 1 - Cameron Jerome with the right coaching has great potential
Blackburn - 1 - Pedersen and those freekicks (mainly a reserve :p)
Blackpool - 0 - Don't know why...
Bolton - 1 - Elmander, he's on great form
Chelsea - 2 - Cech, well we need a keeper and Terry, again we need a centre-back
Everton - 1 - Pienaar, good player would work well as a skillful little winger.
Fulham - 1 - Bobby Zamora, when he's fit obviously
Liverpool - 1 - Torres, yes his forms off at the moment, but when it's on.... what can't he do?
Manchester City - 2 - Mario Balloteli (if he can sort his attitude) could be world class Carlos Tevez, great player.
Manchester United - 2 - Nemanja Vidic need a strong centre back and Nani, fantastic winger
Newcastle United - 0 - Don't like the squad personally.
Stoke - 1 - Rory Delap - Bring him on just for those throws.
Sunderland - 1 - Asamoah Gyan, great athletic and flexible striker.
Tottenham - 2 - Van Der Vaart and Gareth Bale. I don't think a reasons need to be honest.
West Brom - 0 - They play well together, but no real individuals.
West Ham - 1 - Parker great work rate.
Wigan - 0 - Would have said N'zogbia if he hadn't head butted Wilshere in the lat match.
Wolves - 1 - Ryan Jarvis, his balls in (better than Walcott by a mile) and Chamakh heading them in.

That took a long time!

Last edited:
Arsenal - 2 - Nasri and Fabregas.

Aston Villa - 1 - Ashley Young.

Birmingham - 0 - I don't think anyone would improve the side.

Blackburn - 1 - Morten Gamst Pedersen, would provide great cover for our left side and is a decent set-piece taker and gets a fair amount of goals.

Blackpool - 0 - Nobody would improve the side.

Bolton - 1 - Gary Cahill. Would provide immense cover for our CB's and would replace Rio in the future. English and would mean we could get rid of the useless Jonny Evans.

Chelsea - 2 - Petr Cech and Michael Essien. Cech for the same reasons as Reina and Joe Hart. Essien because he is a beast. Would walk into any midfield in World Football.

Everton - 3 - Phil Jagielka, Mikel Arteta and Jack Rodwell - Jagielka for the same reasons as Cahill. Arteta because he is creative, can score goals, can defend and is used to the EPL. Rodwell because he looks like he will turn world class and we need that kind of player in the side.

Fulham - 0 - Nobody would improve the side imo.

Liverpool - 1 - Pepe Reina. He would sort our upcoming goalkeeping issue and is the only player at the moment playing relatively well.

Manchester City - 2 - Joe Hart and Micah Richards. Hart for the same reasons as Reina, and Richards because I've always been a fan of his and the fact he's a quality full back and is capable of playing CB just as well is attractive.

Newcastle - 1 - Kevin Nolan. Good goalscoring midfielder, reminds me of Scholesy just on the wrong side of his 20's.

Stoke - 0 - Nobody would improve the side IMO.

Sunderland - 0 - Nobody would improve the side IMO.

Tottenham - 2 - Bale and Defoe. Bale because he is the perfect replacement for Giggs. Without doubt. Defoe because he reminds me a lot of Andy Cole and would thrive off the service he'd get.

West Brom - 0 -Nobody would improve the side IMO.

West Ham - 0 - Nobody would improve the side IMO.

Wigan - 0 - Nobody would improve the side IMO.

Wolves - 0 - Nobody would improve the side IMO.

Last edited:
In terms of starting 11, I'd take:

Reina (Liverpool)
Cole (Chelsea)
Essien (Chelsea) or Fabregas (Arsenal)
Bale (Spurs)
Torres (Liverpool)

Edit: @DMF - you missed out Chelsea!

Last edited:
Aston Villa - 2 - Richard Dunne and Marc Albrighton
Birmingham City - 0 -
Blackburn - 2 - Samba and Robbo
Blackpool - 0 -
Bolton - 1 - Cahill <3
Chelsea - 3 - Essien, Cech, Lampard
Everton - 1 - Jagielka
Fulham - 1- Hangeland
Liverpool - 4 - Skrtel , Reina, Gerrard , Torres
Manchester City - 9 - given, hart, kompany, richards, yaya, balotelli, johnson, silva, tevez
Manchester United - 5 - Nemanja Vidic , Nani , Rio, VDS, Rooney
Newcastle United - 0 -
Stoke - 0 -
Sunderland - 1- Gordon
Tottenham - 1 - Dawson
West Brom - 0 -
West Ham - 1 - Parker
Wigan - 0 -
Wolves - Hennesey <3

Title says it all really, i want people to list all the teams in the league that their team plays in and say how many if any and who would you have in your starting 11.

Obviously as some people may know the team i support is Chelsea so i will go first.

Arsenal - 1 - Cesc Fabregas, just imagine a 3 man midfield of Essien, Lampard and Fabregas
Aston Villa - 1 - Ashley Young, a great player going forward and can be a match winner
Blackpool - 0 - Although been surpise of the season i wouldnt take any
Everton - 2 - Phill Jagielka and Steven Pienaar, Jags is solid and Pienaar is a tricky player
Liverpool - 0 - At the moment i don't see anyone who could improve our starting 11
Manchester City - 3 - Michah Richards, Vincent Kompany and Carlos Tevez could do a job for us
Manchester United - 2 - Nemanja Vidic and Darren Fletcher need i say more about these 2
Newcastle United - 2 - Cheik Tiote and Andy Carroll, both been stars this season so far
Sunderland - 1 - Darren Bent, just a natural finisher and a hard worker
Tottenham - 2 - Van Der Vaart and Luca Modric, Both would go nicely in our midfield
West Ham - 0 - If Parker haden't already played for us i would have said him
Wigan - 0 - Knowone has really impressed me this season from Wigan
Wolves - 1 - Ryan Jarvis, Excellent crosser of the ball, Drogba would love his service

Lets try and have a friendly debate on here although many believe i cant.

It's Matt Jarvis for Wolves..... Also, DARREN FLETCHER!?!? most over rated player EVER.

Arsenal - 1 - Cesc Fabregas, Nasri
Aston Villa - A Young
Birmingham City - 0
Blackburn - 0
Blackpool - 0
Bolton - 0
Chelsea - 4 - Cech, Drogba, Maloudu, Essien
Everton - 3 - Cahill, Piennar, Arteta
Fulham - 0
Liverpool - 3 Torres, Gerrard, Reina
Manchester City - 5- Silva, Tevez, Milner, Hart, Yaya Toure
Manchester United FTW
Newcastle United - 1 Carroll
Stoke - 0
Sunderland - 1 Bent
Tottenham - 4 - Bale, Van Der Vaart, Modric, Huddlestone
West Brom - 0
West Ham - 0
Wigan - 0
Wolves - 0

Edited my post to put Chelsea in as I accidentally left them out.

Seeing as i support Benfica :D

Porto - Ruben Micael, Hulk, Falcao, James Rodriguez
Sporting - Matias Fernandez