Which famous person/people have you met?

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 200
  • Views Views 20K
Barry Ferguson, Kris Boyd and Mark Beaumont (sp) (the guy who cycled round the world)

Met a few former Cypriot internationals when i was on holiday in Cyprus, funnily enough. They had played against the likes of Pele.

Nothing beats parking next to Franny Jeffers when I went to the Coventry v Sheff Weds last season! ;)

Jack Charlton, Jermaine Johnson, Francis Jeffers, Etienne Esajas, Lee Grant, Akpo Sodje, Chris Brunt, Glenn Whelan, Dickie Bird.

Arturo Vidal
50 Cent
Leonardo Zamora
Alexis Sanchez
Akon
Eminem
Steven Gerrard
John Terry \
David Beckham

Gerd Kanter, Virgilius Alekna, Robert Harting, Pjotr Malachowski, Omar El-Ghazaly, Justin Gatlin, Roman Šebrle, Tomaš Dvorak, Erki Nool, Ksenija Balta, Tatyana Lebedeva, Jonathan Edwards, Kajsa Bergqvist, Stefan Holm, Yaroslav Rybakov, Christian Cantwell, pretty much every track and field person who has competed in Estonia in the last 7-8 years.

I've met Jimmy Carr after one of his shows. Dion Dublin was out clubbing when I was out and had a few drinks with him, he was a laugh. Played on the same team as Adrian Coote (former Norwich player, dunno if anyone knows him) last season as well.

I saw messi and samuel eto when i was at the nou camp.
i have met mostly all of the rangers team also :D

My grandad works in a motorway service station and met Amy Winehouse and Darius Vassell. :P

Was recording a TV show at ITV studios on the South Bank a couple of weeks back, met Bradley Walsh (the host) along with Westlife, Philip Scofield, Eileen from Coronation Street and Aiden from the X Factor (He was a miserable sod) in the cafe.

David Cameron (before he was pm)
Emile heskey (alton towers)
rooney(last game of the season last year)

I went to school with soon-to-be BBC sports personality of the year 2011 Graeme Swann

Also his father was my form tutor at school and he also played cricket Raymond Swann

Back