Which famous person/people have you met?

Oh I've also met Steve Fletcher (Bournemouth's man mountain of a striker), trust me he is not only famous, but a legend down here ;)

haha same (live in bournemouth too) i always see him in tesco in branksome :)

Not met but I know that Carlton Cole went to the same school as me :)

they have a different person each year who presents the end of season awards at my old club. i was there for 2 years and met matt le tissier and jamie redknapp

"Famous" rugby players that came to my school
Richie McCaw and Conrad Smith

attachment.php

attachment.php

Can you guys remember the little lad that cloughie hit all that time ago? Well he's not so little anymore, and he lives around the corner from me!

I've met Carl Froch (Boxer) and his missus in topman before, and phroar she's a babe! Also the whole of the Australian cricket team were walking around Nottingham City Centre before the ashes test here last year. Unfortunately I didn't have a camera or anything on me at the time to have photos or ought :'( which was a shame because I'd have liked to, especially with the cricket team :)

Don't have pictures, but I have met Nani, Bruno Alves, Eduardo, Pepe, Andres Oper and Indrek Zelinski ( The last two are Estonian football star strikers )

My mum and Dad also met Tom Cruise when they went to New York.

Last edited:
I met Marvin Andrews once as he came to my footie's team presentation haha, he was a legend. I've met Walter Smith before in Glasgow airport before I went on holiday. I've met Ant and Dec, nt was with his fiance at the time and Dec was tagging along behind :) Also met Alan Thompson in hospitality at Parkhead when Celtic were playing in the champions league. Mine feel so **** compared to everyone else :( haha!

I've met Daniel Alves and Zlatan Ibrahimovic at Barcelona Airport. The rest of the team was there as well but I only managed to be with these two. Tried Messi but he was running to the way out. Just like any defender, I couldn't get him :p

I also met Pablo Aimar at a friend's house pool, in a closed complex, and Luisao in a shopping centre near Estadio da Luz, Colombo.

To conclude, I've met Juninho Pernambucano at Lisbon's Airport. The nicest of them all.

Tim Henman (shook hand and got an autograph), Gael Monfis (Got autogragh on big ball (this was before he was famous))

I have met Theo Walcott at a Restaurant..have also met KP and Didier Drogba....I also used to lve a few doors down Akos Buzaky

i seen stevie wittaker in boots in edinburgh :)

and kevin keegen in my local garden centre :)

Wow everyones met some awesome people. Mine are poor in comparison. Chris akabusi, Met Frank Talia loads of times when he used to train young goalkeepers as part of Swindon Towns soccer schools. Alistair Mcrae, Stuart Moseley, Anthony Ried.

i know david moyes quite well, im mates with his nephew.

I had a training session with the Central Coast Mariners team, almost got offered to train with them up in Central Coast, but I was too young :( Was 12 at the time (2 years ago). Danny Vuckevic (Goalkeeper) took me to talk to the manager, Lawrie McKinna.

Jimmy Glass, the ex Bournemouth keeper and Carlisle hero works for my dad's taxi company.

ive met the walsall squad lol not really famous. ive met ruth badger off the apprentice. she was the guest at my year 10 awards evening.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

I know the assitant manager of walsall fc. he lives next to one of my mates and his daughter is bestfriends with my sister

the sexy Debbie Gibson, got woken up by comedian billy pearce when doing security at hyde park at the ve day in the 90s, met loads of famous people when doing security at wembley and around london