Which goalkeepers are good at saving penalties?

I'd pretty much agree with what Jake said, look for those stats he said, or buy Casillas :$

I agree completely with Jake as I play Keeper myself. I can't add much to it but reflexes and agility, plus one-on-ones should be key

Well my gomes saved 3 out of 5 penalties. this season

try ochoa. he saved a penalty that directed to the corner.

Guillermo Ochoa has never let one past him, he's not my first choice for keeper as Fiorentina, that place still belongs to Frey, but nonetheless he's saved 5 for 5.

I would suggest not Kaspar Schmeichel. I had him for three seasons on my Notts County save, and he never saved a penalty! He had more than enough opportunities to do so.

Maybe it will sound stupid but German Montoya from Velez he SAVED 5 PENALITIES AGAINST Zenit

Víctor Valdés have saved 6 out of 8 in the league for me:)

Sergio Romero 3 saves in a penalty shoot out <3

Almunia is actually pretty good, saved a few for me.

Allan McGregor saved a few in my Rangers save

this ^

The ******* knocked me out of champions league on PKs. Saved like 4! After the game I checked his stats and saw he wasn't like most goalies in the game, his penalty saving was above average.

i have akinfeev on my save and he saves more than his fair share both during games and in shootouts saves more than most tbh

Alphonse Areola at age 24-25. He's with Arsenal in my save and I haven't scored on them in close to 14 matches. I've lost FA cup and Leauge cup finals in the shootout. He saved the first 3 straight each time in the shootouts.

Lloris is another SOB in the shoot outs. I think it's the reflex skill and anticipation skill that makes the difference personally