Which goalkeepers are good at saving penalties?

A few seasons in Bo Antal saved all the pens in a shootout against Barca, so he cant be that bad at them :)

chris kirkiland (i hope i spelled his name right) from wigan athletic and joe hart. these two were in my wigan save and they both won me the league cup and the fa cup by saving several penalties. I disagree when someone says a penalty is saved only when it is smashed down the middle. The two goalkeepers i mentioned saved a lot of pens directed to the corner of the net.

Rene Adler is probably the best penalty saver for value, since he can easily be prized away from Leveresk. I tend to believe the game analyzes agility, one on ones and composure.

There is also a chance Eccentricity could contribute to good saves, but at the same time it could make him look ridiculously stupid.

Akinfeev has been good with penalties for me but the best was Sinan Bolat when I had him on Galatasaray. I won every domestic and international cup with him in the goal. I was never worried of giving away penalties cause he always saved them.

brazil's gomes saved two when i had penalty shoot out against USA. howard save one too

I agree with the people who recommend Ochoa.
I have had him for my Aston Villa team for 5 seasons and he has saved on average 3-4 penalties a season.
i have in other games, had Victor Valdes, Frey & Hart and to be honest, they are good, but Ochoa has to be the best goalkeeper I have ever used. he has up to now, played 147, conceded 155 and kept 52 clean sheets, helping me to win 2 Prem League titles, 2 FA Cup titles and 3 Community Shields.

everyone! some goalkeepers who have low attributes can save a lot of penalty, and some who have high att. and they are the best, they can't save nothing..

I had a crazy 2012 World Cup final coaching the hometown Brazilians... it went to penalties against France (heh, yeah right), and on three occasions my guy missed the penalty and all France had to do was net one to win. All three times Julio Cesar made the save, and then he added a fourth save for the win! I won 8-7 after 11 penalties each I believe.

Goalie with the highest reflexes and eccentricity is usually best.

Joe Hart.

Adler saves penaltys for fun or he did on my old arsenal save i went upto 2018 and he saved 2/3 penaltys he won me so many games

Joe Hart is amazing at stopping penalties. I won the world cup after 3 penalty shootout wins. He is incredible. Not quite sure why though. One on Ones and eccentricity I reckon.

I have Handanovic currently, and he saves way more than he lets in...it's actually incredbile...Almunia and Akinfeev have saves quite a few for me, but handanovic saves like 8 out of 10 penalties for me..he has 20 reflexes, so maybe that has to do with it...

everyone! some goalkeepers who have low attributes can save a lot of penalty, and some who have high att. and they are the best, they can't save nothing..

lol mate i agree with you,my joe lewis saved 4 straight penalty in my save :D

I have Handanovic currently, and he saves way more than he lets in...it's actually incredbile...Almunia and Akinfeev have saves quite a few for me, but handanovic saves like 8 out of 10 penalties for me..he has 20 reflexes, so maybe that has to do with it...

He's lacking in his aerial attribute bro

Enyeama

Vicent Enyeama is a pretty gud penalty saver. I dnt knw how he does it. But he doesnt catch d ball wenevr dere is a shot frm d opponent bt he punches it out nd hardly concedes.