Which league is the best?

Which League is the best league to be in in fm 2009?

• Spanish Liga Adelante

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spanish Second Divison B

• Italian Serie B

• Italian Serie C1

• French Ligue 2

• French National

• German Third Division

• Scottish First Division

• Scottish Second Division

• Total voters

Lewis

just lost the game
Reaction score
I was just wondering which league in fm 2009 you think is the best??????:D;):)(H)

In FM it's the Premierhsip but I have to admit that in real life it's either Serie A or Bundesliga as they probably more competitive than the Prem,as most Premiership players are more bothered about money,I think all the money being thrown about my Man City is ruining English football

in real life the german and french league's are the most competitive. Although premiership has to be the best in real life and FM

Bundesliga is always great fun; even if Bayern has the advantage, there are at least seven teams that do have a shot at title chalenge.

Premier League definitely but the La Liga isnt far behind

Bundesliga in real life,it's more competion and more surprises,like Wolfsburg :D !
In the game,i think it's premiership or spanish BBVA.

English Premier,but i also enjoy the lower leagues,The SPL, and the Italian League.

wow this thread was made ages ago, can't believe people are still using it!!

In FM it's the Premierhsip but I have to admit that in real life it's either Serie A or Bundesliga as they probably more competitive than the Prem,as most Premiership players are more bothered about money,I think all the money being thrown about my Man City is ruining English football

They aren't the most competitive.. In Bundesliga, there is about 3 good teams... And in Serie A yeah there are good teams, but the bottom 10 are terrible and cannot compete. Only in England is every side, maybe not evenly matched but certainly have a chance against each other.. It's the best league in the world.. It's not all about money, although being a Hull fan you've I guess you are bound to be bitter when it comes to money :p

EDIT* Sorry didn't see it said "IN FM" Although my point still stands I guess..

Last edited:
do you watch the Bundesliga, Andy?
every team can beat every other team. you never got the three points before the game was played.

and every season is different. i dont say that the german teams play the best football (because they simply do not), but its so thrilling and everything can happen.

and what teams you were thinking of, when you mentioned the 3 good german teams? you can only pick out Bayern, though they have huge problems in the latest seasons. behind them there are a lot teams, that are quite equal

sorry for bad english^^

I agree, in my napoli, the top four is unsettled, Juventus came 9th first year, then did well. Unpredictable

when I was playing as Udinese it was a really good save, like frankie said it's unpredictable :)

that reminds me, I still need to change my Dynamic Sig haha