Which league is the best?

Which League is the best league to be in in fm 2009?

• Spanish Liga Adelante

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spanish Second Divison B

• Italian Serie B

• Italian Serie C1

• French Ligue 2

• French National

• German Third Division

• Scottish First Division

• Scottish Second Division

• Total voters
premier league all the way, no offense any scots the SPL is a joke in my opinion, but that is my opinion, also like the russian leagues and the bundesliga

do you watch the Bundesliga, Andy?
every team can beat every other team. you never got the three points before the game was played.

and every season is different. i dont say that the german teams play the best football (because they simply do not), but its so thrilling and everything can happen.

and what teams you were thinking of, when you mentioned the 3 good german teams? you can only pick out Bayern, though they have huge problems in the latest seasons. behind them there are a lot teams, that are quite equal

sorry for bad english^^

Fair enough. But the English league is still the most fun... The quality of the German league is poor.

I like the EPL a lot, but the Championship is really competetive with about 8-9 teams going for promotion every season :)

Championship, lots of teams have a shot at getting promoted.

On FM the scottish league can be good if you beat celtic or rangers to the title

epl definitely. though german leagues are fun as well cos you'll never know who's gonna win the league

Am i the only one who thinks Portugese Liga Vitalis is the best league around.?

Just messing i did not mean to click that one i did mean to click Serie A cause i think that is the best league on Football Manager cause i always have a fun season in that league.

EPL is good but its the same old teams that win it Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, and dose get a little boring sometimes

Spanish league has Barcelona and Real Madrid that mainly win it and maybe Valencia and At. Madrid and that also gets a little boring sometimes.

Russian league is pretty good pretty fun and enjoyable as they have some pretty good teams and is pretty hard league.

Am i the only one who thinks Portugese Liga Vitalis is the best league around.?

Just messing i did not mean to click that one i did mean to click Serie A cause i think that is the best league on Football Manager cause i always have a fun season in that league.

EPL is good but its the same old teams that win it Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, and dose get a little boring sometimes

Spanish league has Barcelona and Real Madrid that mainly win it and maybe Valencia and At. Madrid and that also gets a little boring sometimes.

Russian league is pretty good pretty fun and enjoyable as they have some pretty good teams and is pretty hard league.
Wait... so youre giving the nod to the Portuguese League (which is a pretty good league fwiw) on the grounds that the same teams win the league all the time...?

You realize that since WWII there is only one year when the league winner wasn't Sporting, Benfica or Porto, right...? ;)

(Im being sarcastic)

I gota say all the English leagues, after all its where football started

I gota say all the English leagues, after all its where football started
ehh no. Football all started with Scotland vs. England, anyway, back on topic.

Have to say the Russian League is quite an interesting one :)

on fm i think serie A because teams like catania always finish like 5th n its weird but i like it

the english premiership without a dout is the best league in the world. its the hardest league to call results wise and the most entertaining to watch.

Championchip IMO.

anyone can beat anyone, hardly any clear favorites in the division and its normally very close between the top 10-15 clubs :)