Which league is the best?

Which League is the best league to be in in fm 2009?

• Spanish Liga Adelante

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spanish Second Divison B

• Italian Serie B

• Italian Serie C1

• French Ligue 2

• French National

• German Third Division

• Scottish First Division

• Scottish Second Division

• Total voters
I love the championship, although I have a grudge against it because all the teams seem to beat Argyle :(

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

How is this thread still goin?

If you looking for competitive ENGLISH leagues it's NOT prem league because the prem league is simply not English..Personally leagues from Champs to L2 is competive and English with good quality football.

If it were Continental I'd say
Europe: Premier League
N America: MLS
S America: Brazil League
Asia: Korean League
Oceana: Australian A League
Africa: South African PSL

in real life, the premiere league is the best there is.

Messi can score hat tricks against malaga/tenneriffe or any other relegation regulars, look at the premiere league and watch how birmingham is going on unbeaten streaks or how burnley has triumped at their home turf.

And also the premiere league is one of the best leagues because, A) there are more than 6 teams that play the game like champions( Aston villa, Man city, Everton, Spurs).

Then you look at the Serie A where inter win every season, AC track back, Juve promises are never filled and Roma lose to IRONICALLY, AN ENGLISH TEAM, FULHAM.

Or la liga, where Real madrid and Barca win the league with their big spendings or players. Valencia,Villareal Seville dont really do much in europe either (champions league).

Premiere league, interesting + exciting + unpredictable.

hehehe. none of the foreign leagues are here, from the MLS to the Brazillian leagues. My favourite league's the MLS because when I play as Toronto FC, they get rich easy, there's virtually no restrictions in getting American players, and I win easy. In Europe? the Premier League and the Bundesliga are sweet.