Start with Cambridge United. My home team but they start with some solid players, a decent history and no budget for transfers so a bit of a challenge. Sign the likes of Adam Street, Gauthier Mahoto, King Gyan, Guylain Ndumbo-Nsunga, Chris James etc and win consecutive promotions

start off unemployed with a few different leagues loaded. set your past exp. as sunday league and go on holiday and set it to apply for all jobs, and then who ever you get the job as (eventually) then be them.

I'm going to do this tonight, at least then when you start you have more of an idea about who to play and what formation.. Also who not to play lol.

Dover Athletic! good squad for Blue Square South. 6000 capacity stadium so should make some money once you get some crowds...

Dar-ling-ton! La la la, Dar-ling-ton La la la!!!!!! best team in the land!!!

crawley town, good team and decent budget for BSP

Cough*** Moneybags***Cough.

Don't be Crawley, they've got a great squad and plenty of money to spend. Not really a challenge. It'll just be like buying your way to success, you get nothing from it.

I would take Stevenage. Or you could be cool and manage Spartak (H)

Bury

Good players (Bishop, Lowe, Haworth, Sodje, Schumacher)
Would need strengthening in goalkeeper department as they have our Youth Team one as best.
No transfer budget, 1.5k wage budget to spend, get loans in, these will help a lot.
Good history, big stadium (just under 12,000)

If you are new to LLM download a German DB (like mine) and go with RasenBallsport Leipzig. They are in the 4th tier of German football but have a sizable financial backing through sponsorship (£43M over 10 years), a big stadium and a good squad for that level.

Last edited: