Which player would you take from the team directly above you?

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 211
  • Views Views 13K

Billy

#THFC
Reaction score
As the title says. All teams, apart from Chelsea, have a team directly above them in the Premier League table. If you could pick one player from that team to join your club, who would you pick?

The team above yours may change on a weekly basis, so hopefully this thread can be revived each time.

With Manchester City currently occupying the spot directly above us, I would go with Carlos Tevez. We're lacking a quality, consistent striker at the moment, and I think Tevez would fit the bill quite nicely for us, especially with all the service he would receive.

Chelsea are the only team above Arsenal, and any day I would take Drogba. No-nonsense powerhouse who'll do anything for a goal. Him and RvP up top = :wub:

Chelsea are the only team above Arsenal, and any day I would take Drogba. No-nonsense powerhouse who'll do anything for a goal. Him and RvP up top = :wub:

Not Cech? You need a goalie more then a striker IMO.

In a way im dissapointed i can't take part in this haha.

Everton :S

Jagielka maybe? Or Baines.

Last edited:
Definately Tevez, would like Kolarov as well.

Hmm birmingham, their team is quite frankly ****, if i had to choose one person, maybe Nikola Zigic, 6 ft 8 giant cant go wrong playin route one to him can you?

hmm Man U.. from City eh? suppose it would have to be a return of the work house TEVEZ <3

as were are 2nd and chelsea are first i will take drogba from chelsea :)

Wigan... Not much choice apart from Rodallega, if I could have Insomnia without the attitude and inconsistency I'd take him instead

Hmmm Blackpool

I'd take Luke Varney just to prevent him from scoring against us when we play them next.

Back