Which player would you take from the team directly above you?

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 211
  • Views Views 13K
Either Cesc Fabregas or Bacary Sagna.. we need a quality RB or creative midfielder.

As a Saints fan I'd probably choose Scott Wagstaff, he looks to have a bright future and would fit in well with our squad plus he has the 1 thing we need! A bit of pace lol

Newcastle :'(
Only one I would ever consider is, maybe, Jose Enrique

Hmm, tough one.... Probably Milner so we have a quality right sided player given Lennon's massive lack of form atm

Hmm Everton, I guess it would have to be Leighton Baines as we are lacking a good left back. I do quite like Baines, solid in both aspects, defensive and offensive. But this shall hopefully change in the next few hours :)

Manchester United... I would say Evra but Kolarov will be back soon and we will have to see how he does...I think I'm gonna go for Vidic, he's ten times better than Kolo Touré or Lescott and would go very well with Vincent Kompany in the centre of defence. That failing, maybe Ravel Morrison from the youth would be a very good signing.

Fabregas without a shadow of a doubt. possibly the most creative CM in the prem. Him and fletcher would rape.

Fabregas without a shadow of a doubt. possibly the most creative CM in the prem. Him and fletcher would rape.
this. although, Arshavin would be a nice choice as a winger who comes in on the left,allowing evra to get forwards, and causing trouble himself

For Tottenham - ManC - Hart. Gomes and Cudicini lacking security at our goal currently.

For Arsenal - Chelsea - Everyone has said Dorgba. Naah. Chamakch, Arshavin and Persie is enough + possibility of Walcott. Terry would be my clear choice.

EDIT : Oohh no, Cech of course ;)

Last edited:
i will decide for celtic after the Dundee match, we may still go back to the top ;)

Ben Arfa is a Marseille player.

No loanees please guys.

Seeing as Wigan's only quality player would be assinated within minutes of arriving to Tyneside, I'd probably say Rodallega for his moments of skill.. but tough

i will decide for celtic after the Dundee match, we may still go back to the top ;)
okay we didnt go top, since rangers are slightly above us i would have to take Miller although i dont think he is good enough to start for us :S at least it would stop him scoring against us.

from blackburn i would take nikola kalinic.
I always liked him

Bolton? I honestly wouldn't actually. POSSIBLY Muamba. Maybe.

okay we didnt go top, since rangers are slightly above us i would have to take Miller although i dont think he is good enough to start for us :S at least it would stop him scoring against us.

If I was you, I would take Bougherra from them

Back