Which player would you take from the team directly above you?

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 211
  • Views Views 13K
From Everton, hmmmm... I'd probably take Arteta or Cahill.

Would have to take N'Zogbia personally.

Would have to take N'Zogbia personally.

Interesting, after today and the link Cal. put up..

Anyway, as Mike and Calum both went for Drog (and I wanted to as well but hey ho)

Either Malouda or Drogba tbh, the way Arshavin played today, and his inconsistency, I'd love to have a consistent Malouda in the team.

As Everton I would take either Hleb or Dann.

I loved Zog at Newcastle. JK was a ********, and a **** manager. I don't care if a player is unhappy, or acts like a ****, aslong as they are good. We need a left winger, so we can play Spidey on the right, Zog would fit there perfectly.

Anyway, as Mike and Calum both went for Drog (and I wanted to as well but hey ho)

Either Malouda or Drogba tbh, the way Arshavin played today, and his inconsistency, I'd love to have a consistent Malouda in the team.
tbf Jk should have been able to says his name properly, and as Dunc has said he is a great player and defiantly worth more than newcastle got for him.

From Chelsea.... At first I thought about Drogba, but after CJ's suggestion about Cech I think it would be better.

Although it's Everton for me it's easily a choice out of 2 players. Baines or Arteta.

Arteta because we need someone in that creative mould who can create something out of nothing.

Baines - Pure and simple, we need a top left back.

With Manchester City currently occupying the spot directly above us, I would go with Carlos Tevez. We're lacking a quality, consistent striker at the moment, and I think Tevez would fit the bill quite nicely for us, especially with all the service he would receive.

This :)

Chelsea: Cech because he is world class and we really need a keeper
R. Madrid: Barca already have world class players in every position so I'd probably take Ronaldo as he is the best player in R. Madrid. And Messi and Ronaldo on either wing does sound tempting.

I would probably take Arshavin because we need a winger.

For Arsenal, would have to take Cech.
Need a keeper more than a striker.

Back