Which striker should Fabio Capello leave out of his England squad for World Cup 2010?

Defoe has a place on that then. can't argue with 30th best player in Europe.

if Rooney is to be played on his own, there is no need of Heskey either. so that's another negative on him.
For further information visit the official castrol rankings...Just google it..

Everybody knows Heskey doesnt score goals, hes only in the team because he brings the best out of rooney, so theres no point having a go at his goals ratio, thats not what hes for.

Defoe has a place on that then. can't argue with 30th best player in Europe.

if Rooney is to be played on his own, there is no need of Heskey either. so that's another negative on him.

This coming from the same source that has Marcus Hanneman as a better player than Xavi? oO)

Everybody knows Heskey doesnt score goals, hes only in the team because he brings the best out of rooney, so theres no point having a go at his goals ratio, thats not what hes for.
this

This coming from the same source that has Marcus Hanneman as a better player than Xavi? oO)

haha ok, maybe not.

Rooney is the only man who brings the best out of Rooney. Heskey is a waste of space. end of.

Bent, no experience and wasn't great today
he's another kevin phillips

i'd take zamora, too bad he's injured :(

this too

Last edited:
Heskey's amazing at assisting players, but can't really score as many as he needs to.

I'd leave Bent, as Heskey is a very strong person who can hold up play.

Bent, but Zamora should've gone. Crouch and Rooney ftw

Heskey's amazing at assisting players, but can't really score as many as he needs to.

I'd leave Bent, as Heskey is a very strong person who can hold up play.

He only holds up play because he's fat and slow. His goal scoring record shows he shouldn't even be a footballer let alone for England.

I would leave out Heskey but i would have chosen Carlton Cole. ( If he was in the squad )

In an ideal world Heskey should not even make a 50-man preliminary squad

I'm guessing Bent will be dropped