What's a good midtable dutch team who have good young talents and haven't won the CL yet?

What's a good midtable dutch team who have good young talents and haven't won the CL yet?

AZ, Heerenveen, Groningen, FC Utrecht and in the second tier Sparta Rotterdam with a good youth level

Keen to try and master the 3-5-2 on this edition. Also like to play with transfer budgets disabled first window.

Any recommendations for a team that is already set-up to play this way, one from outside the UK and preferably not a top-flight side either.

Thanks
The champions of Belgium: KAA Gent

Hey guys

A decent team in top flight, with the majority of players from same nation as league? Like a team in Serie A with almost only Italians, or a team in BBVA with almost only spanish players?

Athletic Bilbao?

Kind of an odd question. But which leagues do you guys load, when starting unemployed with no qualifications?

Looking for a decent lower league team, ideally not located in the UK, France or Spain as I've played using teams from these countries before.
Decent youth would be good.
Not too fussed about budget as I tend to try and stick with the original squad and generally only go for free agents and loans for the first couple of years.
Must be a full time club as well, no part time or amateurs.

Looking for a decent lower league team, ideally not located in the UK, France or Spain as I've played using teams from these countries before.
Not too fussed about budget as I tend to try and stick with the original squad and generally only go for free agents and loans for the first couple of years.

Have a look in Italy lots of teams like Vicenza , Perugia , Leece who all have fallen from grace

Also you can try this tiny italian sensation:

Carpi - Serie B

In real life they promoted to Serie A for the next season, although in september the goal was Escape relegation.

They spent 100k on transfers pre season.
Their budget was cut off by 40% compared to 2013-2014 season
And this team is one of the few who has a profit budget (in real life, idk about FM15)

View attachment 253613

Their rise began in the 2009-10 season, when they were promoted out of Serie D which at the time was the fifth tier of Italian football.They also won promotion in two of the next three seasons and took part in Serie B for the first time in 2013/14, finishing 12th.

So i have conquered Derby (Premier league winners), Burton Albion (Premier league winners, Europa League winners and my most recent save of Rocester from Evo Stik south division to the Prem I have some of the best regens in my team and its pretty much inevitable that I will do well this year. I enjoy some form of challenge within my saves potentially considering something abroad but know the most about the English leagues some kind of constriction would be fun potentially! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated from where ever and how ever big or small the challenge is!

Looking for a team that is amongst the top in their League but where European football will be much more of a challenge. Maybe some of the top Dutch, Russian or Belgium teams for example. Want it to be a long term save and something interesting and slightly different, as I plan on making it into a story. A direct rival of fairly equal ability would be perhaps be nice too, as I may make it a co-op story with my brother, though as I will run 2 games anyway is not essential.

Looking for a team that is amongst the top in their League but where European football will be much more of a challenge. Maybe some of the top Dutch, Russian or Belgium teams for example. Want it to be a long term save and something interesting and slightly different, as I plan on making it into a story. A direct rival of fairly equal ability would be perhaps be nice too, as I may make it a co-op story with my brother, though as I will run 2 games anyway is not essential.

Ajax or PSV. Partizan Belgrade or Crvena Zvezda (Red Star Belgrade). Austria Vien or Rapid Vien. Galatasaray or Fenerbahce.

Genoa&Sampdoria. I know that they play match at the same stadium as like Inter and Milan.

I am looking for a team, which isn't massively overpowered but is still quite big, like a fallen giant.
I have already managed Lazio, which I enjoyed but I would like to manage elsewhere preferably outside of Italy and England.

Hi all,

I'm looking for a side to play until the next installment of FM comes out. This year I've only played a little on a total of three saves (maybe 10 seasons in total), but I'm looking to grind out at least 5 until October/November. Now the team that I'm looking for should at least have the following:

- Not be in: England, Italy, Spain, Germany, Holland
- May be in: France, Ukraine, Portugal, Russia, Turkey, Scotland
- Should have above average youth facilities and recruitment
- Should play in a top division
- Preferably no European football in season 1

Looking forward to your suggestions :)

Hi all,

I'm looking for a side to play until the next installment of FM comes out. This year I've only played a little on a total of three saves (maybe 10 seasons in total), but I'm looking to grind out at least 5 until October/November. Now the team that I'm looking for should at least have the following:

- Not be in: England, Italy, Spain, Germany, Holland
- May be in: France, Ukraine, Portugal, Russia, Turkey, Scotland
- Should have above average youth facilities and recruitment
- Should play in a top division
- Preferably no European football in season 1

Looking forward to your suggestions :)
Brøndby, Midtjylland and Nordsjælland. All from Denmark, all hood teams with solid youth facilites :)

I am looking for a team, which isn't massively overpowered but is still quite big, like a fallen giant.
I have already managed Lazio, which I enjoyed but I would like to manage elsewhere preferably outside of Italy and England.
Valencia, OM, Deportivo, Sporting lisbon is a good save, Rangers?

Hey all, I'm a Football Manager content creator (youtube.com/c/HalfbackFM95 - cheap plug ;)) and am currently looking for a team to manage for a new series to go along side a series that I have with AFC Bournemouth. I have a list of teams that I think would make for an interesting series and placed them in a strawpoll. I would love if you guys could vote and help me decide on a team to take over.

http://strawpoll.me/4878062

Which team should i be. From Italian serie C with good build to base. Im thinking lecce, any other suggestions?