Hi, I'm struggling to get into a game at the moment, could anyone suggest a top league team with 1 or 2 star players in the squad, preferably a cm or cdm.
Cheers

Hi, I'm struggling to get into a game at the moment, could anyone suggest a top league team with 1 or 2 star players in the squad, preferably a cm or cdm.
Cheers

Hull City - Very strong little squad with Livermore, Huddlestone, Davies. Also the likes of Elmohamady, Brady and N'Doye

I'm looking for a club with some nice history that is struggling right now, or a club with much bigger local rival. I'm gonna give this club a suggar daddy through editor to have some fun. My examples for such clubs are Deportivo La Coruna or Torino. Any suggestions?

I'm looking to start a game with a relatively poor side with a ton of money, outside of the big countries ....

indian league
saudi Arabia league and so on help?

I'm looking to start a game with a relatively poor side with a ton of money, outside of the big countries ....

indian league
saudi Arabia league and so on help?

I think Al Ain are quite rich if I remember correctly.

This is going to sound fussy but how rich is quite rich lol

For anyone looking for a tough challenge, look no further than RCD Mallorca. Hardly any cash, no wages or transfer money to bring players in, very poor squad for the league, if you get promoted its very tough to break into the top 6.

I want to be a team with good youths and good base in SPAIN.

Not Barcelona or Real Madrid.

I want a team with , solid finance (as rich as possible :D), good team but with expentations below their potential. Just some team with good background, that i can build and try to be on top in few years

I've decided to start a career in Denmark and can't decide whether to play as Copenhagen, or Lyngby.

Copenhagen I've always liked because my dad got me a shirt when I was about 11, but obviously they're one of the top teams in Denmark so there wouldn't be too much of a challenge, besides European competitions etc.

lyngby are in the league below, are valued at about £2mil and have an 8,000 seater stadium. However they do have great youth facilities, so I could concentrate on building them up and focusing on youth.

Which should I go for, the team I prefer, or the team that presents more of a challenge?

I've decided to start a career in Denmark and can't decide whether to play as Copenhagen, or Lyngby.

Copenhagen I've always liked because my dad got me a shirt when I was about 11, but obviously they're one of the top teams in Denmark so there wouldn't be too much of a challenge, besides European competitions etc.

lyngby are in the league below, are valued at about £2mil and have an 8,000 seater stadium. However they do have great youth facilities, so I could concentrate on building them up and focusing on youth.

Which should I go for, the team I prefer, or the team that presents more of a challenge?
In FCK you don't really have that much of a challenge, maybe Midtjylland or Brøndby would be able to be a contender for the title, but you'll always be expected to win it. Furthermore FCK have the best financeses in danish football, because of their european 'succes'. With Copenhagen your only real challenge is to succeed in europe.
With Lyngby you have a team that played in the best league 2-3 years ago, they've had some decent talent through the years, but really they're just a decent midttable team in the 2nd division. So basically if you want a domestic challenge, go for Lyngby and if you want to win the domestic league and cup with relative ease then go for FCK :)
Hope this can help you to make a decision :)
Personally I'd go with Lyngby

In FCK you don't really have that much of a challenge, maybe Midtjylland or Brøndby would be able to be a contender for the title, but you'll always be expected to win it. Furthermore FCK have the best financeses in danish football, because of their european 'succes'. With Copenhagen your only real challenge is to succeed in europe.
With Lyngby you have a team that played in the best league 2-3 years ago, they've had some decent talent through the years, but really they're just a decent midttable team in the 2nd division. So basically if you want a domestic challenge, go for Lyngby and if you want to win the domestic league and cup with relative ease then go for FCK :)
Hope this can help you to make a decision :)
Personally I'd go with Lyngby

I decided the same thing and went with Lyngby and am very glad I did. I have about 7 games of the season left, and top by about 12 points and beat FCK in the semi-final of the Danish Cup. I've only lost 2 games all season so far :)

The challenge will come next season trying to stay in the Danish Superliga and building the club up. The finances are awful, so I need to address that. My aim for the long term is to become the best Danish team, build a bigger stadium and challenge in Europe while developing/focusing on young Danish talent.

I was wondering if you guys know what club has the largest debt compared to club value in one of the big countries i.e. england, spain, italy, germany, france and perhaps holland. Looking for a challange with some team that is truly ****** up financially.

I was wondering if you guys know what club has the largest debt compared to club value in one of the big countries i.e. england, spain, italy, germany, france and perhaps holland. Looking for a challange with some team that is truly ****** up financially.
Not sure if this is the same ingame, but IRL Parma is truly ******! Heard they were sold for 1£ because of their financial situation :)

I want to start a game in an obscure league.. Preferably a team with decent finances and facilities

I'm looking for a team which i can build up and call my own (eg Dortmund recently or what Alex Ferguson done at United), would prefer the English league and also a team which has a major rival in the same city. Finances, youth facilities and training facilities i'm not really bothered about.

I'm looking for a team which i can build up and call my own (eg Dortmund recently or what Alex Ferguson done at United), would prefer the English league and also a team which has a major rival in the same city. Finances, youth facilities and training facilities i'm not really bothered about.
Tottenham?

Right, I've tried a handfull of different teams, including Liverpool, Aston Villa, Hull, RB Leipzig and PSV in an attempt to get into a save on FM15, but so far no luck. I manage to finish the first season (Apart from my Leipzig save, where I lasted four) and I'm bored.

I need some advice, as to a team (or a league) that could be fun to be at. I'm mainly looking for something outside of the top countries (England, Spain, Germany, France & Italy). But at this point, I'm open for anything. I just want a save I can get into.

I'm not really a demanding person, as to finances and facilities.

Any advice would be appreciated.