I have considered managing Southampton, but since I've already tried them and the BPL, I want to try something new...

Ive been considering two similar saves myself hansie,the two teams i have in mind right now are sporting lisbon and marseille.As a man utd fan(dont hate me lol)ive toyed with the idea of starting in portugal ala mourinho and making my way to the bigger leagues but with teams that are struggling a bit.Youth will be a the centre of things wherever i go.

Anyone can recommend some good Football League One or Two team to start with. But using latest updates that are with relegation and promotions.
Would like to have some promising talent and youth set up.
Maybe Wimbeldon?

You can build your own youth academy at whichever club you decide to go to - just select the relevant choices in your philosophies agreement with the board and sign up coaches and scouts with a strong Working With Youngsters attribute. I'd choose a club with a decent sized stadium and at least OKAY finances, so you don't have to re-build the stadium as you hopefully move up the divisions. Milton Keynes Dons, Sheffield United or Coventry City, for example.

View attachment 148134 View attachment 148133 View attachment 148132

Also does it make big different if i offer some youngster philosophies to the board? What does it change?
It makes the board more reluctant to accept improvements in youth facilities, scouting and so on :)

More for FM17, I'm looking to manage a team outside of England, I always manage Man Utd (supporter) or a lower league team and bring them up. I really like to develop youth and play attacking football.

Criteria:
European competition with at least 1 Champions League spot.
Strong Youth setup/development.

Any club or competition suggestions and why?

Anyone can recommend some good Football League One or Two team to start with. But using latest updates that are with relegation and promotions.
Would like to have some promising talent and youth set up.
Maybe Wimbeldon?

AFC Wimbeldon is a big challenge, I'm slowly doing a save with them. They have virtually a zero budget for a few years. I'd look at a Sheffield team or Portsmouth.

You should try managing in Scotland? Maybe restoring Aberdeen or Dundee Utd to their former European glory.

Okay guys,im in pre season of my second year with schalke who have some great youth,finished runner up to bayern 1st season.problem is ive been offered liverpool and arsenal jobs and need some advice whether i should move on or stay?arsenal finished 3rd in bpl and runner up in champions league and liverpool finished 9th.west ham and everton jobs also available.advice greatly appreciated asap

More for FM17, I'm looking to manage a team outside of England, I always manage Man Utd (supporter) or a lower league team and bring them up. I really like to develop youth and play attacking football.

Criteria:
European competition with at least 1 Champions League spot.
Strong Youth setup/development.

Any club or competition suggestions and why?

The best youth setups right off the bat are Ajax, Porto, and SLB.

Okay guys,im in pre season of my second year with schalke who have some great youth,finished runner up to bayern 1st season.problem is ive been offered liverpool and arsenal jobs and need some advice whether i should move on or stay?arsenal finished 3rd in bpl and runner up in champions league and liverpool finished 9th.west ham and everton jobs also available.advice greatly appreciated asap

so what should i do guys?My next club will be my last on fm16 so if none of the current options should i start a new save and whom?

so what should i do guys?My next club will be my last on fm16 so if none of the current options should i start a new save and whom?

I would move to Arsenal

Try a team from the conference league in England. If you like a challenge this is really challenging.

Hey guys, I can't decide which team to pick between Southampton, Schalke or Bayer Leverkusen?:S:S:S

Hey guys, I can't decide which team to pick between Southampton, Schalke or Bayer Leverkusen?:S:S:S
My pref is to manage in Prem so Southampton. If you are sick of prem I prefer Schalke over Leverkusen

As a Southampton fan, I'd say go for the Saints and look out for Callum Slattery in the U18s squad - he's a roaming playmaker labelled the next Glenn Hoddle. Have Steven Davies tutor him. At Leverkusen, the right winger Julian Brandt is an excellent prospect. Schalke have Kevin-Prince Boateng who is a goal scoring machine in the Shadow Striker role for a couple of seasons until age restricts him.

As a Southampton fan, I'd say go for the Saints and look out for Callum Slattery in the U18s squad - he's a roaming playmaker labelled the next Glenn Hoddle. Have Steven Davies tutor him. At Leverkusen, the right winger Julian Brandt is an excellent prospect. Schalke have Kevin-Prince Boateng who is a goal scoring machine in the Shadow Striker role for a couple of seasons until age restricts him.

Kevin prince-boateng isnt at schalke on 16.3 patch but sane,meyer,geis and goretzka are great prospects.I have a schalke save currently in 2nd season,bayern were monstrous under pep in 1st season

I would move to Arsenal

Definitely the easiest challenge if i took it.may join them and stay for 3 years and win as much as i can whilst sticking to my principles of favouring youth players,especially homegrown

Not exactly the place for this but recently got FM16 and have been messing around with a few teams West brom (twice) bournemouth, United, Arsenal and Chelsea. Most recently I started my 2nd West Brom save and though Im somewhat enjoying it I peaked at the tables from around Europe and some of the teams and Leverkusen are really tempting me. Is it a fun team to play as? Brendt is one of my favorite players and their team all round looks pretty solid. Im more of a DOF though. I don't find the actual playing of games to be half as entertaining as building the team

Not exactly the place for this but recently got FM16 and have been messing around with a few teams West brom (twice) bournemouth, United, Arsenal and Chelsea. Most recently I started my 2nd West Brom save and though Im somewhat enjoying it I peaked at the tables from around Europe and some of the teams and Leverkusen are really tempting me. Is it a fun team to play as? Brendt is one of my favorite players and their team all round looks pretty solid. Im more of a DOF though. I don't find the actual playing of games to be half as entertaining as building the team

in my opinion leverkusen would be a great choice,plenty of good youngsters and some experience in there too.Im loving my schalke save and the bundesliga is definitely very competitive.Bayern very strong in first season but it is possible to dethrone them

in my opinion leverkusen would be a great choice,plenty of good youngsters and some experience in there too.Im loving my schalke save and the bundesliga is definitely very competitive.Bayern very strong in first season but it is possible to dethrone them
Ive started and am really enjoying it. Lost some big names but replacing them was easier than expected replaced Lars Bender (£25m to Barca) with Sven Bender (£3.5m from Dortmund) seems like a good league for getting nice deals. Definitely different from prem. Schalke in the relegation zone in February. Recommend any signings from them. Have my eyes on Meyer, Goreztka, Sane and Geis.

I've played with Schalke for couple seasons. I couldn't get best from Meyer but Goretzka and Sane were the beasts.