I've wanted to start a long term save since the update, but I just can't decide who to be. However I've narrowed down my options to the below:

Shakhtar Donetsk
AC Milan
Copenhagen
PSG
Nurnberg
Basel

Who should I be and why?

Cheers guys!

I like to play in Liga BBVA and always picks teams that have mid table prediction to make it more challenging in FM16 I usually Espanyol ;)

The league you prefer premiership
The finances okay and up
Facilities for training/youth good at a minimum

looking for a team with a following, not Newcastle or Everton though.

Looking for a club:

- In League 2/Conference
- Good history
- Only for the short term before moving on

hi guys.im thinking of doing a challenge similat to la masia story where i take a big club and take them forward using only regens/players from youth team.Im a man utd fan so was thinking of using them as havent been them for a while.Any ideas on who else this could be fun with?

hi guys.im thinking of doing a challenge similat to la masia story where i take a big club and take them forward using only regens/players from youth team.Im a man utd fan so was thinking of using them as havent been them for a while.Any ideas on who else this could be fun with?

Go for a team which has absolutely no pedigree of bringing through youths for a big challenge.

A really fun challenge would be Ajax or Anderlecht and try winning a champions league as it would be a constant battle to hold onto their talent.

Yes mate that does sound like it could be fun.was ajax years back so maybe them but anderlecht is very appealing,thanks

Think im gonna go with ajax as a tribute to johann cruyff,try and produce as many youngsters as possible.Will try to win champions league multiple times then move on to barcelona with a bit of luck

Think im gonna go with ajax as a tribute to johann cruyff,try and produce as many youngsters as possible.Will try to win champions league multiple times then move on to barcelona with a bit of luck

Good idea man...could be a good long term save :) best of luck with it!!

yeah i reckon it will be fun,thanks mate.Only thing im unsure on is whether to stick to youth team or be allowed to sign under 18s from abroad.what u reckon guys?

yeah i reckon it will be fun,thanks mate.Only thing im unsure on is whether to stick to youth team or be allowed to sign under 18s from abroad.what u reckon guys?
Make the rule that you'll be allowed to sign 2 youngster outside the club each season :) That's what I'd do

Hey guys, how are you ? I finally have some time for FM and don't really have idea which team to lead. I am thinking about some mid table predicted from top 5 leagues which have players suitable for 4-1-2-3 formation with IF's. I really can't decide.

Have started a save with ajax,trying to develop touth rather than buying from outside apart from a couple of u18s.Just wanted to get everyones opinion on what is the key ingredient to making a save with a big club interesting?have been wanting to manage man utd as they are my beloved team but always seem to think its too easy,even if only using youth

Looking for an Italian team with good youth, want quite a long term save so needs to be a challenge

Recommend me a team

I just won the Premier League with Nottm Forest in 2022, I really love the club story and the Brian Clough's saga, one of the greatest, in my opinion. Unfortunately, the team didn't grow as I expected, the transfer budget are always in the 20 million region and I can't pass the 30.000 people on the (new) stadium and I'm bored right now.

What I need:
- Club with a good history
- Good fanbase but with a great possibility of expansion
- I have a preference for european english speaking country or that most people can undestand english, but that's not a deal breaker
- If possible, with a history of inclusion and that fights racism and don't tolerate that kind of behavior

Wich Team Should I Be?

Hi

League: No England
Finances: Great
Facilities: Can be improved

I'm searching for a team with a nice transfer budget that allows me to buy a few players. Not a top table team but a mid table is prefereable. I just want to start a save with a team that permits me to do plenty of transfer business during first summer transfer windows. Thanks