Anyone have any fun saves they did back in the day would like to see them
Cibalia.fm
This is mine save of Croatian League with Cibalia.. 21 and half seasons in (you can pass half-season and add a new league at the start of the new season I think because I played only Croatia!) (or you can replace me.. or manage another club from Croatia)
..many interesting things in my save.. I usually receive more from transfers than I spend! (even if I later won the champions league!).. twice or three times I got injections from sponsors, to run my cost.. because TV rights and "random" sponsors are low value in Croatia, also the league winner got so low money.. Same for stadium and fans..
but extra fun league! only 10 clubs so you play "rivals" 4 times in a season!
..entered the euro cup, but kicked out.. next season even didn't pass the group stage! and a season later I missed out on the champions league, and again didn't pass the euro cup.. then two years in the championship league, seems just for experience and reputation (almost break out a bad record, with most games without wins).. only after 15 seasons I won championship league! Got some really solid players! one attacker I bought at the second season for 900kk euro.. He played 519 league games and scored 347 goals (439 goals in all competition).. Now he is 34.. Tottenham "steal" my best-attacking winger. but I found an even better one! Somehow I found two really good players from Cape Verde country.. Both are very technical players! also, had a third one, he was also solid winged, but he ended up as a substitution, also a cheap one (sell him because of age, and so he can play in some first team).. then I found an awesome defender from Cape Verde, and ended paying up 40 million euro (which is my record for transfers).. he is solid, but he did not develop the way I wanted, and he is even not in the first team now (but still for the domestic league, he is dominant..) ..also, real snapped up my right back, which I pay 500 kk euro.. never seen player develop so fast.. he is still in Real Madrid, probably best right defender in the game, but I found some good German guy, for free (he had 4 stars.. somehow dropped to only 3, but his stats even improved.. he is standard in German national team..)!!! (also, at the start I invested all in the training ground.. coaches are excellent now..) ..(also, in the save I didn't put my player's "positions",, this is my start-up 11.. GK (Cengić in big games, "Pedrinho" in small..).. DC (Villar and Vennemann.. Fortes in some games to rest others, or in "small games".. Sometimes come from the bench.. Limoeiro usually only in Croatian cup where I always play B team..).. DL (Edson Lopes).. DR (Schafer).. DM (Horvat).. MCR (Box to Box > Andoh instead of Vidović because of psychical stats.. Djerković is replacing for Box to Box, not Vidović.. but if injured, he can cover position too).. MCL (Almeida, and Vidović as substitution because he is very technical.. also, often Vidović in the first team!).. AML (Jean Carlos).. AMR (Carlos Morais.. I play left-footed on the right side, and right-footed on the left side, so they can cut inside and score with "curling" placed shots.. I sold out that another Cape Verde Inside Forward that was right-footed, and now both bench players are left-footed, but still can play on left too!).. ST (Michel has only 2 and a half stars, his stats start to drop, still he is doing way better than "young and promising" Sandrinho who has three stars..) >>> THIS IS HOW I PLAY.. if you will check this save, and maybe "continue" save with "my club".. (GK only has 2 stars but doing job.. always for me hard to find GK with more than 2 and a half or 3 stars! Some players have 3 stars and doing well, but can be improved.. those with 3 and a half are great.. 4 stars are world-class players! and 4 and a half only one player, he is just unstoppable (he played bad only when he wanted to leave!!) ..and Michel (ST) is the only one with only 2 and a half stars, but I can not replace that "favored player".. he just continues scoring (at one point he has 5 stars, same as Carlos Morais, but it is "hard" to keep it on 5 forever..) (interesting how Michel is just an Icon and has so many records for club.. and one guy set a new record for an average rating in the league, and so fast become Legend (only he is a legend at the moment.. and I sold him because of better players) ..even later Morais set new average rating and more records, and he also is not a legend yet heh!

Last edited: