League: Any but preferably European
Finances: Absolutely ruined compared to rest of the league
Facilities: Doesn't matter

I'm looking for a team at a severe financial disadvantage compared to the rest of the league. Really looking to beg borrow and steal my way with transfers.

Struggling too find a new save. I'm thinking any side from 6th too 12th in the Italian or German league. Possibly Hertha Berlin, Gladbach, Sampdoria, Sassuolo. Who would you recommend?

Ruch Chorzow in Poland are very much ruined

League: Any but preferably European
Finances: Absolutely ruined compared to rest of the league
Facilities: Doesn't matter

I'm looking for a team at a severe financial disadvantage compared to the rest of the league. Really looking to beg borrow and steal my way with transfers.

looking to rebuild a giant thinking AC Milan, looking for someone with a half decent budget so can have some fun with it I have already done Inter.

looking to rebuild a giant thinking AC Milan, looking for someone with a half decent budget so can have some fun with it I have already done Inter.

Marseille maybe? Should always have competition in P$G and Monaco

Late to the party

Good morning gents,

Having only recently discovered this glorious site, I am hoping to get some advice. I always struggle to pick a team as I want to build a story. Over the last 2 FMs I have had my most enjoyable games with Gateshead, Lowestoft and Volendam FC (Jupiler League).

I am looking for a similar style team to start a new save with. I'm not too concerned with where or what the state of the club is, just somewhere with 'Great Character' (cheers Brendan) to build a great story with.

Hi guys looking for inspiration. Wanting to start a game where I go through the homegrown/ youth academy look. Been thinking off somewhere different so teams off top of my head are ajax feyenoord malmo kobenhaven anderlecht.

Just looking for which team would be most entertaining for a long term final save of fm17

Freiburg perhaps? Great academy they have, while i played in Germany with Karlsruhe, they've got some world class quality regens.
Roma in Italy, Villareal in Spain, Vojvodina in Serbia, Dinamo in Croatia.

Hi guys looking for inspiration. Wanting to start a game where I go through the homegrown/ youth academy look. Been thinking off somewhere different so teams off top of my head are ajax feyenoord malmo kobenhaven anderlecht.

Just looking for which team would be most entertaining for a long term final save of fm17

The Portuguese are good for their youth academies - both Benfica and Sporting Lisbon are good bets and if you fancy something a bit different I recall reading on here that South American clubs bring through quality...Sao Paulo and River Plate I think were mentioned.

I hope someone can help me.

League: Any
Finances: Decent (in accordance to their league)
Other: I'd prefer a team with a dark screen view e.g. black, dark blue.

I also make a LOT of money by loaning players out and selling them, it's just how I roll.. so I'd prefer a top team where I can do this successfully and realistically.

hi guys im looking for one final fun save,ideally a club with top youth facilities so i can use youth long term.prefer england,spain or italy.any suggestions asap would be much appreciated

hi guys im looking for one final fun save,ideally a club with top youth facilities so i can use youth long term.prefer england,spain or italy.any suggestions asap would be much appreciated

Well i'm at monaco and having great fun they have alot of great young players and top facilities.

Well i'm at monaco and having great fun they have alot of great young players and top facilities.

thats crazy i was just looking at a monaco team guide!think it will be fun to try to emulate what they re doing,finding young players and making big profits by selling top prospects.thanks mate

Viitorul Constanta in Romania, Gheorghe Hagi's club. They won the league IRL so you've got something to live up to.

I would like to ask if any of you has started a save with Everton with all their new trasfers. Looks like a good challenge. If yes could you please upload some screenshots of the roster and maybe the tactic you are going to use ?

League: Bundesliga, Serie A, Dutch Eredivisie, La Liga
Finances: No preference
Other: I like teams with a lot of talents to develop and that are also not yet a topclub. Somewhere below that level, an aspiring top club or one that tends to challenge them a lot or a fallen topclub with talents is fine too.

Last edited:
Fiorentina, Atalanta, Borussia M., Bayer Leverkusen, AZ, Valencia, Villareal, Bilbao.

Looking for an obscure club in the second (or third in any of the bigger countries) division of a non-UK country. If it's a small country still looking for one with a couple of powerhouses that will be hard to overcome.

No-real preferences, looking for a challenge (but not impossible).

Thanks