Now that I have some more time on hand I really want to get a long term game going. My most enjoyable saves are always to start on the lowest level. So I am looking for a team with a story, a background... but not overused by everybody (salford)

I actually considered creating my own team, but unsure.

League; VRN/VRS
Finance: Don't care
Prediction: Don't care
Logo, kit, history: Important

Random suggestion that might be a bit off target. Dover Athletic, I love the logo and the kits. It's VNL and has no particular history though - but that might be the fun part. You know, to create a new giant from the south, out of nothing - and then in Dover, could it be more iconic? ;)

Though a short save, I had fun with them myself.

I'm getting tired of my financially impotent Besiktas team so what I'm looking for in my next save is a club with secure/rich finances and low debts if any. Not looking for a top top team but more of a 'almost there' team.
Don't really have a division preference so all suggestions will be considered.

League: Premier League or Championship
Budget: Not huge but enough for some new faces
Players: Team needing a couple of new faces but having a good base to start with (Similar to Derby or Bournemouth)

Premier league: Everton, Swansea, West Ham?

Championship: Brighton, Huddersfield?

Players: Team needing a couple of new faces but having a good base to start with (Similar to Derby or Bournemouth)

Bristol City 100% Around 5 million to spend (which can be increased) and most definitely a few areas on the pitch that need improving.

I can't get into a save, I prefer short seasons. I dislike the BPL because I have to watch 38 games plus domestic cups. I prefer a league where there is short amount of games and not so much pressure to win everything so that I can do what I enjoy most, signing regens and developing them. I often manage the team I support LFC, but I get bored within 3 seasons as I win everything(wish it was the same in real life). I also have mad OCD, I look at the trophy cabinet of a club and turn them down if I see a trophy that is too ancient or one that I don't recognise. I never manage Swansea for this reason. I prefer to build and manage a club that hasn't won lots.

League: A league that doesn't have a long season with tons of games
Finances: Not bothered about budget as long as there is no or very little debt
Facilities: Not a massive factor, but I would prefer quality facilities.

New To FM Base

Good Morning All, I'm new around here, but a veteran of Football Manager / Championship Manager. Just to let you know, I'm yet to find a FM that beats or even comes close to Champ Man 01/02. But I try every year, hence the reason I only ever play FM Touch / FMC. So, I've bought FM Touch this year. Has good prospects... Just wondering who I should start with. I start with Newcastle 99% of the time on new management or football games (Fifa). But I'm after something a little different, but not too challenging. Something I can get used to the game with whilst also enjoying it. League: Championship and above. Thanks all.....

Falkirk
Great youth facilities and consistent promising players
Good budget for the second tier
Smaller team so success with them is an achievement.
Start with a very well balanced squad all that's needed is a right winger,

Parque THORPE

Thanks for that. Its a date !!! Im going to set 1 up tonight. Also, sorry if this is in the wrong section, but do I actually need to type in an 'image verification' every time I want t reply to a thread??

Thanks for that. Its a date !!! Im going to set 1 up tonight. Also, sorry if this is in the wrong section, but do I actually need to type in an 'image verification' every time I want t reply to a thread??
Keep me updated via pm!

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Lotto pepsi

Just thought. I may as well wait for the January transfer update to come out. Shouldn't be long now. Again. Verication is annoying.

League: any of the top 5 leagues
Finances: Does not matter as long as they are not in the red
Facilities: Does not matter

I would like a team that can challenge for a european spot so a team with a quite good squad that are on the verge of Europe and with the right manager can get into Europe or challenge for the title

League: Any European league which have champions league spot(s) available (-England)
Finances: Any
Facilities: 4* youth facilities at least

I want a team where I can produce good youth players consistently, also want a club players tend to be loyal to, want to get some one club player regens

League: Any European league which have champions league spot(s) available (-England)
Finances: Any
Facilities: 4* youth facilities at least

I want a team where I can produce good youth players consistently, also want a club players tend to be loyal to, want to get some one club player regens

Sporting or Ajax?

Which team should I choose?

League you prefer: Italy, Scotland, Czech republic
Finances: Does not matter
Facilities for training/youth: Ideally good youth facilities as I want to focus on developing youth prospects.

Not top clubs, maybe clubs in Europa League, but nothing higher than that. Ideally a club with some good youth prospects. Additionally a team that is well suited to play with 3 at the back, but not a requirement.

hi all,currently have two long term saves(mk dons and man utd) but looking for a final save to keep me going.Aiming for a challenge where i only sign one first team player per season and have narrowed it down to atletico madrid,inter milan or another.im aiming to stay at a club for around 3 seasons trying to win everything with each side i manage.want to win major honours in spain,england,italy,france and germany