Which Team Should I Be?

Napoli with some adjustments could give you that. I really enjoy my Napoli save.

That is not what I asked :S
I know, I was just throwing a suggestion out there. 1st in those countries is kind of obvious isn't it? :S

Edit: Lol. I thought you meant 1st as in expected to come first - not the top division XD

league : 1st of that country
budget: at least 15M
game: fm 2010
facilites:
stadium:

Sevilla, Villareal
Udinese has lots of fun players like Alexis Sanchez, Di Natale, Zapata, Inler etc. Not sure about budget.
Palermo, Napoli, Genoa are my italian recommendations.

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

country: anyone with a small league like finland sweden poland
league 1st of that country
budget: dont mind
game: fm 2010
facilites: any
stadium: any

i want a challenge like put a club from that leagues in the champions league and some years later try to win it

Rosenborg, in Norwegian League. Rubin Kazan, Rangers, etc.

No problem, starting a Napoli save myself right now. Jeremy Helan and Areola signed so far, looking to sign Sandro and a decent midfielder also. Anyways good luck! :)

I would like to manage a team which is not too hard to manage but is fun. Aswell as a decent budget. I have a tottneham save. I have done a season and I am now bored :)

I would like to manage a team which is not too hard to manage but is fun. Aswell as a decent budget. I have a tottneham save. I have done a season and I am now bored :)
birmingham, villareal and napoli would be fun :)

Try managing in Germany. Many of the teams are of similar strength in the Bundesliga so it is really interesting IMO. Try Shalke, Dortmund or Leverkusen ;)

I'm looking for a lower league team in England, around BSP/League 1 level with a decent budget and stadium please :)

England
Championship team fair bit of money one of the better teams so can gain quick promotion
cheeers

Reading, only got small balance in first year, but owner sells club in summer and spanish bloke takes over and offers £15million+ a year. Decent team also with a few high valued players on low wages, also a decent quick young squad.

Stuck deciding what team to be or what country to manage in? Ask in here. Give details of what type of challenge your looking for,budget and facilities etc.
Dear JP

Please help me with my beloved Boro.
I am playing with an attacking mentality but not able to progress beyond mid table in the premiership.
My formation is 4:3:1:2 with wing backs on Auto, 3 midfielders central.
My sqad is;
GK - Kuszczak, Steele
DR - Vanden Borre, Hoyte
DL - Adriano, Mee, Arca
DC - Wheater, Jagielka, Mokoena
MC - Digard, Walker
MRLC - Arshavin, Wilshire, Lansbury, Kakuta
FC/ST - Delfouneso, Milevski, Sturridge, Welbeck

Can you suggest any formations, tactics etc.?
Kind regards

Peter

Country/Region: Scandinavia or Russia with the view of becoming a powerhouse in that nation
Challenge: Promotion, mid table finish
League: Not top division
Transfer budget: Not so important
Wage budget: Good enough to sign some decent free agents in first season, max wage I can offer maybe £5000
Facilities: Decent youth

Last edited:
Team in Europe with good youth facilities. Little debt.

Last edited:
Team in Europe with good youth facilities. Little debt.
Ajax
Hoffenheim
Atalanta
Sporting CP
Athletic Bilbao
Dinamo Kiev
Sparta Prague
Stade Rennes

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Country/Region: Scandinavia or Russia with the view of becoming a powerhouse in that nation
Challenge: Promotion, mid table finish
League: Not top division
Transfer budget: Not so important
Wage budget: Good enough to sign some decent free agents in first season, max wage I can offer maybe £5000
Facilities: Decent youth
Hmmmm difficult to find anything out of top division with that kind of wage budget to play with.

Maybe TP-47 in Finland
or Krasnodar in Russia

league: top division
rank/expectation: mid table
transfer/wage budget: enough to sign some promising-cheap wonderkid and couple of free transfer.
facilities: good youth fac.

Last edited:
league: top division
rank/expectation: mid table
transfer/wage budget: enough to sign some promising-cheap wonderkid and couple of free transfer.
facilities: good youth fac.
Stade Rennais FC
Toulouse FC
LOSC Lille Métropole
AS Nancy Lorraine