Which Team Should I Be?

League: Top League of the Country
Budget: At Least 10M
Game: FM 2010
Facilities: Any
Stadium: Any
Preferably a club which isn't regulary on the top 2 of its country, but at least on top 8.
Please give me at least 3 clubs to chose from.
Thanks.

Sunderland, Everton, Atletico Madrid?

Not entirely sure on Sunderlands budget though.

Excluding Arsenal and Atletico Madrid all seem good challenges. Might try Everton or Bordeaux. Thanks.

League: Top 2 leagues
Budget: 10mil
Facilities: Excellent youth facilities
Preferably a club which was a big shot in the 19s but fell in the wrong hands of management.
I've already got Leeds United save, so something else perhaps?
Thanks.

League:Top tier
Budget: Anything
Facilities:Good
Competitions:CL or Europa not bothered

i found palermo from italy to be the best team for any newbie in this game to start with. they have arguably the most complete squad in the league. their squad can be used in any possible formation. they have secure economy, moderate facilities and also some wonderkids in almost any line except goalkeeper (kjaer, guido davi, abel hernandez, pastore). yet you still have the challange because they're a midtable team with 8th or 9th media prediction. just buy vilar and you're good to go.

i found palermo from italy to be the best team for any newbie in this game to start with. they have arguably the most complete squad in the league. their squad can be used in any possible formation. they have secure economy, moderate facilities and also some wonderkids in almost any line except goalkeeper (kjaer, guido davi, abel hernandez, pastore). yet you still have the challange because they're a midtable team with 8th or 9th media prediction. just buy vilar and you're good to go.
I am about to look for a team, but I don't know who to choose, as I hardly ever last that long in any saves, except Man City.

I'll have a go with Palermo then.

Thanks

You said Vilar, is that the Federico Vilar, the Goalkeeper?

Last edited:
i need a team with story in england premier division but now in league 1 or 2 or championship

(sorry for my bad english)

Nottingham Forest, Leeds United

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

I am about to look for a team, but I don't know who to choose, as I hardly ever last that long in any saves, except Man City.

I'll have a go with Palermo then.

Thanks

You said Vilar, is that the Federico Vilar, the Goalkeeper?

Yes he is mate .. Palermo's only weakness, the GK ..

League: 1ts or 2nd league ( Serie a , serie b, Liga BBVA , liga adelante

Stadium: Whatever
Budget: 2M or someone with a good budget but has a strong team already

Facilities: excellent youth facilties, preferably a team where some younger players will be good in first team
Game: FM 2010

Notes: if possible, A TEAM THAT DOESNT HAVE LOADS OF PLAYERS IN ITS FIRST TEAM, prefrably a small squad and a good youth team

cheers

Playing game against frend

He is everton

who should i be, a team in epl and mid table lower than everton but decent budget

Using StuW's summer update . I am stuck between AS Roma and Tottenham , your thoughts?

IMO you should play as Roma. A bit more of a challenge I think ;)

I need a english team that is 10 hard! in the league below championship to BSN/S

Which club has the lowest budget? I want excperience a challenge like that.

They have outstanding long shots aswell, pretty much all of my goals have been from outside the box. :D

I finished 4th in first season with them. They are a fantastic and enjoyable team to be.

Last edited: