Which team will you manage in 11.3?

started with sunderland and my current team is:

GK- Simon Mignolet

DR- Nedum Onuoha
DC- John Mensah (Michael Turner suspended)
DC- Toby Alderwield
DC- Liam Ridgewell

DMC- Lee Cattermole
MC- Mohammed Abou Trika
MC- Sulley Muntari

AMR- Stéphane Sessegnon
AML- Harry Kewell
ST- Romelu Lukaku (asamoah gyan injured)

Have Everton been changed a lot?

Bad financial situation. The chairman probly sells pretty easy. when i started my save with City..Palermo bought Fellaini instantly.

They also have a pretty bad squad depth i think. With Pienaar gone.

Not an easy job.

Last edited:
Started as Napoli. Brought in Jadson (cause Paulo Henrique costs about 10 mil more than he did in the old patch), Martin Olsson and Kara. Looking forward to it.

Sorry slightly off topic but is anyone having any sucess with united n what tactic for new patch?

Bad financial situation. The chairman probly sells pretty easy. when i started my save with City..Palermo bought Fellaini instantly.

They also have a pretty bad squad depth i think. With Pienaar gone.

Not an easy job.

Yeah, tis a real shame :(

Starting a new save in Lithuania probably, although, San Marino is an option :)

Just started a long term Roma save. Only brought in some hot prospects in the transfer window. Nice to have a bit of money to blow at the start of the season for once. Looking forward to it!

Started a game as Spurs( i know).

I have never managed them before but I thought " why not" as they have a good squad with potential to win the league within a few years.

So far I've signed Babacar and Aogo. And looking to sell a few also

Started a game as Spurs( i know).

I have never managed them before but I thought " why not" as they have a good squad with potential to win the league within a few years.

So far I've signed Babacar and Aogo. And looking to sell a few also

Man City gave me £10M for King who is never fully fit and Hutton for £1.5M. I bought Mexes for £5.5M. I also bought Lukaku who is awesome. I have Fellaini coming in also for £12M in January. I hope to get rid of Jenas and Palacios in the next transfer window.

Whilst going through some teams, I've looked at Malmo, and their team actually look pretty decent with a lot of depth. Might give them ago.

have the top 5 nations of europe data bases : england, spain, italy, france, and germany.
and start unemployed

BORUSSIA MÖNCHENGLADBACH! and later on saint-etienne and partizan.

About to start a new Arsenal save, to test out my tactic and see what tweaks I can make to it to get it working well on 11.3

Deleted the other one accidentally :( Was 5 seasons in too...