Which team will you manage in 11.3?

So, I'm wanting this save to be my last on 2011.. A long term save till 2012 comes out, however I'm undecided on what team to be? Obviously I don't want anyone really easy, or a team really hard.

Suggestion welcome? :)

So, I'm wanting this save to be my last on 2011.. A long term save till 2012 comes out, however I'm undecided on what team to be? Obviously I don't want anyone really easy, or a team really hard.

Suggestion welcome? :)

Villarreal for ze win.

Shameless mini-plug for the guide in my sig. ;)

They're really fun, talented squad but a pretty small budget. And the competition for La Liga is of course fierce!

Changed me mind. Just created a new localish club (North Seaton FC (in Northumberland)), new stadium-no money, no chairman, just letting the computer creat regens for everything. Starting in tier 10, and gonna stick with em as long as possible

Are Hammers going to move to the olympic stadium in patch 11.3?

Started with Leicester and signed C.Wickham, Alec Chamberlain and C.Eagles plus Basturk & Finnan on Free Transfers with Bruma coming in on loan.

Should be a exciting save.

Just started a new game with Juventus. So far, so good - my deep 4-2-3-1 is working better than expected and I have Douglas Costa building play up the left flank. Now if there was only some way of getting rid of Luca Toni without the hassle of paying him anything to ****** off...

Still deciding who to play as whilst I complete this transfer budget list.

going to do one as my team carlisle united :)
was wondering has anyone else ever done on with carlisle and how did they got on?

Reckon I'll be Watford, nice small young squad who've got a few good players.