Which team will you use in your first fm2012 save?

Man City (to test new features, players and tactics), Dinamo, Aston Villa and may do PSG, depending on who they bring in this summer (I've only ever played a single save in Ligue 1 - lasted just two back-to-back title winning seasons with St. Ettiene in FM07).
Will also get bored with the game, try LLM out once more, lose my **** and give up after three games and then probably try playing with a Serie A side (likely Fiorentina, only because I've never played with them before and I'm also not too keen on doing signore Moratti's bidding following three consecutive **** poor managerial appointments).

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

why anzhi? am I missing something?

it'd be an interesting challenge. they're attracting some class players - the latest to join was Balazs Dzsudzsak.
also in the line-up are Roberto Carlos and Jucilei.

The usual. Create a local club, start as low as I possibly can, and try to work my way up as high as possible.

I'l probably start with rebuilding Atletico Madrid (If Aguero is transferred) and manage Toulouse and finish my career at Man United (if opportunity allows it.)

I'll start with Aldershot town like I do every year

What is a journeyman save? I've seen this mentioned a few times and was wondering what it is?

Starting unemployed and working up is the best way to do it. You get used to new features and learn as you go along.

I'll probably start with Norwich and keep them up. Then build them up to a team that can get into Europe, and eventually win the title. I'll only leave if Porto, Barca or England come calling.

Does anyone know if the lowest playable league in england will be the blue square north/south again?

My planned order for this year:
Man City
Arsenal
Man Utd
QPR
England
Lyon/Lille
West Ham
Barcelona
Real Madrid

Might have 2/3 saves going on at once.

I'm gonna take Everton to the champions league! then i am getting the feeling for lower italian leagues for some reason, maybe a pro vercelli bring them back to their former glory...

Gonna start with Liverpool, then i'm gonna take my local team SønderjyskE.

Either one of the teams promoted to the Premier League or Birmingham to try and take them straight back up.

Malaga will be a good challenge aswell considering the players they've signed and how much money they have.

As always start with Fulham, then I'll do San Marino challenge again and then start with my local club in Blue Square South.

Arsenal or Bayern...
Sunderland or Villa...

Then I'm really not sure; see how the game is going I guess, and what I want to do...