Which team will you use in your first fm2012 save?

Probably start with Man Utd or Arsenal depending on whether Wenger sorts out his transfer policy :p

Then a Sheffield United save

Ill be Starting with united to get used to it and find good players for lower leagues, then i will go and take the best sheffield club to glory, the Sheffield Wednesday, and maybe later i might be Sheffield FC if i download one of those league extenders ;)

sorry, does anyone know approximately when the league extender things are made?

I'm going to start with the same team I always start with, Liverpool.

Seeing as River Plate have been relegated i might try them too :D

Either unemployed or somewhere in the BSS/N, maybe Dover as the closest thing I have to a local side if I do that.

how do you do that?

i think its blue square north/ south

You can create your own club using the FM Data Editor. Make a stadium, players....whole works.

You can also download additional leagues (including down to Level 10 tier if I'm not mistaken) here on the site

Real Madrid I need to get used to the new features.

You can create your own club using the FM Data Editor. Make a stadium, players....whole works.

You can also download additional leagues (including down to Level 10 tier if I'm not mistaken) here on the site

aww cool that sounds great. whats level 10?

im starting with AC Milan, and then i'll try fiorentina {if montolivo still there :p} and last bologna :p

aww cool that sounds great. whats level 10?
the lowest league in the league system in england.4 leagues under the blue square north/south. theres about 12 level 10 leagues, fc united were in the 'northwest counties' league!

the lowest league in the league system in england.4 leagues under the blue square north/south. theres about 12 level 10 leagues, fc united were in the 'northwest counties' league!
ok can you get that for the 2009 one