Which Teams Produce The Best Regns

Its not which team gets the best it which Country and i find
Brazil,Holland,Italy,Denmark,England,Spain,Mexico Get the best

i actually found a nice regen in a thailand club.. so ya, its pretty random i would say

it depends on what nations you have loaded!
South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Israel (especially) and Mexico!

i actually found a nice regen in a thailand club.. so ya, its pretty random i would say

What Thai club was that? I live in Thailand and yeah not many would make it across to Europe. I acually edited my son into Chonburi FC squad..well he's only 10 months old now lol, but i started him at 15 years old, interested to see where he ends up... :)

it was from a very,very old game which i think i've deleted as it crashed halfway..... i think it was bangkok university but his stats were immense. used the genie scout and saw that he had a potential of 180 (not bad for an asian). i would never 4get what i saw. btw, when i put my nationality as singaporean (which i actually am), i oso get singapore regens as well, but judging from their stats, they would never make it LOL =/

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

What Thai club was that? I live in Thailand and yeah not many would make it across to Europe. I acually edited my son into Chonburi FC squad..well he's only 10 months old now lol, but i started him at 15 years old, interested to see where he ends up... :)
good luck mate, hope ur son does make it across europe, whether in real life or game :D

the more unknown clubs are the best i found out, pick them up for cheap from teams such as hull, nancy, bochum i found have all had lots of good players

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

i agree with isreal aswell

i have noticed that alot of the time its the league 1, championship like Ipswich, QPR, Southampton, Sheffield Utd etc etc teams for me as well as the brazillian clubs (if you have there leagues loaded)