Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Which Teams Produce The Best Regns

Div_Muzza

Feb 27, 2009
Ive noticed that Partizan generate some great Regens and was wondering what other clubs do too as Im about to look for a feeder team.

leeumoconnor69

Arsenal 3 - 0 Scum
Nov 25, 2008
i don't really think the its the clubs, i mean ive found good regens from saudi arabian teams and south african teams

Div_Muzza

Feb 27, 2009
I know what you mean theyre just random. Just wondered if anyone knew teams that produced alot.

Partizan in mine have started to produce quite a few talented players.

leeumoconnor69

Arsenal 3 - 0 Scum
Nov 25, 2008
lol, i think the games is pretty random on where the regens are... not sure how it works, but you gotta love it

Kris

Sep 17, 2005
hmm I am Arsenal in my 5th season and almost every under 19 is now worth keeping.

Football

Mar 14, 2009
The best way to find out about this is when you are starting a new game on the bottom left hand corner it says cancel wizard setup click that and then on the left its all the nations flags click the white box and then you can view everybodys' U19,U18,U20 ect

Ubernisation

May 4, 2009
I have signed a lot of good regens from Celtic, who are now trying to buy them back! Also I have find a few good ones from Watford.

Hancuryahudi

Jan 17, 2009
From this side;
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f55/share-your-regen-t8854.html

Thanks to Fahmi.

Ok..so send your scout to region likes Spain, France, Germany, England and Portugal. In my games, the regens are a lot of them coming from Europe country. These are the clubs that have produce the good regens.

Argentina: Velez, Racing, Boca, River and San Lorenzo

Brazil: Santos, Gremio, Sao Paolo, Palmeiras, Cruzeiro

Colombia: Atletico Nacional

Cameroon: Coton Sport

Chile: Colo colo, Universade (spelling maybe wrong)

England: Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd, Aston Villa, West Ham, Leeds, Tottenham

Germany: Bayern, Leverkusen, Wolfsburg, Werder Bremen, Dortmund, Aachen

Portugal: Porto, Sporting, Benfica, Braga

France: Paris, Monaco, Lyon, Marseille, Nice

Spain: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Sevilla, Valencia, Villarreal, Athletic

Mexico: Atlas, Cruz Azul, Pumas

It is more than these about the list of clubs that always produce a good regen. The regen actually presented start in season 2009-2010. You just go to Big Clubs and see their player ages in 1st team squad. If there are player under 20 in 1st team squad, they actually are the good regens.

Redrup

One Nerdy Gamer
Jan 10, 2009
Er, got a LB regen who is now worth 30M from Atletico.

A MC who owns from Roma.

And a pretty good Defender who came from Shamrock Rovers... Hmmm.