Which type of player to sign to increase shirt sales?

A veteran keeper maybe that was (once) good
or like zheng zhi(sp) chinas best player
or some thai player considering your owners are thai

A veteran keeper maybe that was (once) good
or like zheng zhi(sp) chinas best player
or some thai player considering your owners are thai
again. nationality does not matter. only reputation does

i sudgest concentrating on building a higher rep for ur club by gaining promotion rather than worrying about shirt sales lol,once u gain promotion to the premiership shirts will be flying out the door, u sound fixated on shirts sales,how about hiring a fit young blonde in ur club shop tht should dramaticly increase shirt sales lmao :D

nationality doesnt come into it, reputation does. Not sure why people keep going on about Asian players. The reason they make shirt sales IRL is because in their countries they have huge reps, not because they are Asian
Actually the game even notifies you about the fact that your merc revenue will increase once you sign a player from Asia.

Actually the game even notifies you about the fact that your merc revenue will increase once you sign a player from Asia.

Yeah when i bought Park Ji Sung to Dortmund, it specifically stated i was increasing revenue from south korea

Although i do agree with mike as well, its can be a players rep being greater then your clubs

Its quite simple really, I was Leeds and I bought Canavarro who is a former WC Winner and Juventues Legend and my hirt sales increased although tbh I am not too worried about shirt sales as once u get into the Premiereship Tv money is alone enough to make u a fortune