Which Wonderkids will be demoted in FM 15?

lxl Ra lxl

Reaction score
Title says it all: Which talents will get a PA decrease?

I know hes not a wonderkid but I've always wondered why Lucas Leiva is so highly rated

I know hes not a wonderkid but I've always wondered why Lucas Leiva is so highly rated

Used to actually be good before injuries played their part on him.

Lol, anyone remember Freddy Adu?

Nick Powell and Micheal and Will Keane will be demoted, most probably.Think Januzaj maybe too, to a -9, but I'm not too sure (I hope not..) Others in United should more or less be the same, but boosts to McNair and Blackett, and maybe Wilson too..

Don't think Piazon deserves a demote, he had a good season at Vitesse. His loss of form in the end, doesn't mean he suddenly turned worse.
McEachran should stop being considered a wonderkid IMO. Stanciu from Steaua Bucharest is fairly average IRL, nowhere near his FM potential.

Luke Shaw?

He had a good season last year with Southampton which was the main reason Man Utd were prepared to spend almost £30 million on him. I wouldn't be surprised if he was one of the highest rated youngsters on the game. I would expect his potential to be the highest of all the English youngsters besides maybe Sterling.

I don't know he seems very injury prone, I think John Stones and Sterling will be highest