Which Wonderkids will be demoted in FM 15?

Carlos Fierro is top class for many FMs now, but in reality he doesn't seem to do much. Still in mexico and only had 2 goals in 30 apps last year. Should probably be demoted.

Also, Yaya Sanogo? or was he already demoted in FM14?

What about:
- Jonathan Silva (brilliant LB)
- Umtiti and Benzia from Lyon
- Did Meyer and Draxler confirm their PA last year?
- Gotze even if he is still good from my point of view
- Januzaj a little I guess
- I didn't find Ward-Prowse that good..

I'm guessing Sanogo will get hit, since aside from the Emirates Cup, he really hasn't made an impact at all.
Possibly Gnabry.
Bakkali surely, he hasn't held a spot down in PSV.
Januzaj, I feel like SI blew the lad out of proportion in the last patch.

Balanta no longer starts for River Plate, hes been on the bench the last few matches and was seen having a heated argument with the manager a few weeks ago before a match.

Balanta no longer starts for River Plate, hes been on the bench the last few matches and was seen having a heated argument with the manager a few weeks ago before a match.
That seems like more of a problem with the manager than the fact that he' not good enough to play

Nick Powell and Micheal and Will Keane will be demoted, most probably.Think Januzaj maybe too, to a -9, but I'm not too sure (I hope not..) Others in United should more or less be the same, but boosts to McNair and Blackett, and maybe Wilson too..

Cant see Will Keane getting demoted,

Still looks good to me? Agree on James Wilson, McNair and Blackett.

Adnan Januzaj, Matija Nastasic, Josip Radosevic, Stephan El Shaarawy, Kevin Volland, Marko Van Ginkel, Suso (Liverpool)...