Which Would You Prefer? Liverpool Or Man City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keagy G

Reaction score
GK - Riena Or Given?
Defender - Agger Or Toure?
Midfielder - Gerrard Or Wright - Phillips?
Forward - Torres Or Tevez?

Liverpoool Or Man City?

Last edited:
Reina, Agger, Gerrard and Torres. But the problem is our other players, unlike City who's squad is desperately strong.

And Palacios plays for Spurs.

Reina, Agger, Gerrard and Torres. But the problem is our other players, unlike City who's squad is desperately strong.

I Know He Does But City Have NO Decent Midfielders! An He Is the First One That Poppeed In My head :L Annd Init

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

reina toure gerrard tevez
W
Tevez really?
i honestly dent Expecvt Anyone To Say that :L

I Know He Does But City Have NO Decent Midfielders! An He Is the First One That Poppeed In My head :L Annd Init

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

W
Tevez really?
de jong, kompany, now silva and what is the point of this thread?

Ireland, Barry, Robinho, a bit harsh saying they have NO decent players. oO)

Neither <)
Awaaaah. Jus Cause You Know They're All Better Than Arsenal ;) Naa Admitt Youd Have torres On Your Team

---------- Post added at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 AM ----------

Reina, Agger, Gerrard and Torres. But the problem is our other players, unlike City who's squad is desperately strong

Wright Phillips Lool

Hmm wasn't aware Man City signed Palacios :S

/Stupid Thread.

de jong, kompany, now silva and what is the point of this thread?
The Point Is To find Out Who Prefers Whoo... Liverpool Having Little Resources An Man city Having Alot

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

Hmm wasn't aware Man City signed Palacios :S

/Stupid Thread.
Naaa I got Mixed up ive Changed It Now Itee...

W
Tevez really?

tevez doesnt dive<)

The Point Is To find Out Who Prefers Whoo... Liverpool Having Little Resources An Man city Having Alot

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

Naaa I got Mixed up ive Changed It Now Itee...
in terms of what? are you asking who is the better side, are you just comparing those 8 players, 1 of whom doesnt even play for city? or which team do you like more?

Ireland, Barry, Robinho, a bit harsh saying they have NO decent players. oO)
Ireland Yeaaah Okaaay I Suppose, I Despise Barry for Choosing City Over Liverpool Ann I Dont Really Fancy Having Robhino As A Midfielder Personall Id Have Him More Attacking Wise But Thats jus My View

in terms of what? are you asking who is the better side, are you just comparing those 8 players, 1 of whom doesnt even play for city? or which team do you like more?
What Is The Point Of You Posting? An If you Look Ive Chabged It So Ya Knoww...Stop Wasting Time

and why pick swp? you're better off comparing gerrard to silva, or are you slanting it in favour of liverpool?

By the way, why are you here? You seem a bit odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.