Which Would You Prefer? Liverpool Or Man City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given - Best keeper in the prem.
Toure - Beast.
Gerrard - Beast.
Torres - Best striker in the world when he wants to be.

and why pick swp? you're better off comparing gerrard to silva, or are you slanting it in favour of liverpool?
Naa...Im Seeing WHo People Prefer...Swp Is A Good Player... An If I Was Slanting For Liverpool I Wouldnt Put Liverpool Or City At The end...thats Asking Who People Prefer Regardless Of the Previous Players!

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

tevez outscored torres last season

Maybe If Torres Was Injured So Much Last Season...Maybe He Wouldnt Of

---------- Post added at 04:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 AM ----------

Given - Best keeper in the prem.
Toure - Beast.
Gerrard - Beast.
Torres - Best striker in the world when he wants to be.
Love It

Naa...Im Seeing WHo People Prefer...Swp Is A Good Player... An If I Was Slanting For Liverpool I Wouldnt Put Liverpool Or City At The end...thats Asking Who People Prefer Regardless Of the Previous Players!

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

Maybe If Torres Was Injured So Much Last Season...Maybe He Wouldnt Of

---------- Post added at 04:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 AM ----------

Love It
ifs buts and maybes.

reina
toure
silva
tevez

Mancini > Hodgson
Given > Reina
Toure > Agger
Gerrard > Any other CM in the prem
Tevez = Torres (different types of striker)

I would rather leave Arsene Wenger alone for 5 hours with my littlebrother than have any of those teams.

I would rather leave Arsene Wenger alone for 5 hours with my littlebrother than have any of those teams.
he'd turn him into a good footballer, watch him dive and say "i didnt see it" (sorry arsenal fans, couldnt resist)

I'll take Accrington Stanley if you don't mind :), Liverpool and City don't really appeal to me

Awaaah. If You Say..:l Anyone Would Have Torres..FACT :p Dont Deny It ;)

To be honest, I'd rather have van Persie. No word of a lie. Torres isn't a 'god'. Messi and Ronaldo are. He is very good, but sometimes people overrate him a little too much.

Given, Agger, Gerrard, Torres, Neither club.

Status
Not open for further replies.