White Army taking on the Champions League Challenge

White army

Reaction score
i though i would join Klippy and stonecold in this challenge as i would like a long game...

So whop will i be....

View attachment 296437

A fallen giant in the football world can i awaken them and win the champions league

images

i had a great game with these on fm10...winning champions league twice in 3 years

View attachment 296439

or can i bring the best out the youngsters at the club

So who will it be find out soon

Last edited:
Go for Ajax as there is hundreds of Dortmund stories floating round and Porto are boring domestically!

Go for Ajax as there is hundreds of Dortmund stories floating round and Porto are boring domestically!

well this wont be a one team story so if i chose either team i would leave as soon as i won the champions league

Which i imagine would still take 2 or 3 seasons, at least if you come back to them at a later date they will be different squads, doesnt bother me just thought i would give my opinion.

Which i imagine would still take 2 or 3 seasons, at least if you come back to them at a later date they will be different squads, doesnt bother me just thought i would give my opinion.

thts ok all opinions welcome

I would go for Porto/Ajax as the likelihood you won't win it 1st season will be small (at least this way you would have a higher chance of being in it the year after) I would have gone for Leeds but of course we got robbed of what should have been our champions league win!!

I would go for Porto/Ajax as the likelihood you won't win it 1st season will be small (at least this way you would have a higher chance of being in it the year after) I would have gone for Leeds but of course we got robbed of what should have been our champions league win!!

yeah u will have to find out in bout 45 mins who i am...and yeah funny tht the ref was done for match fixing not long after tht match

Here you go guys my start....i could not decide who i wanted to start with out of the 3 teams so i asked it to pick a club for me and i stopped when i got to one of those clubs...it chose me Dortmund... so here we go
View attachment 296516

View attachment 296515

Zinedine Zidane Hired at Dortmund

Klopp wanted a new challenge and has decided to watch a lot of english football games amongst growing speculation he will be hired as fergies replacment when he finally allows someone else a go at man utd....

" i have but one goal....Win.i will accept nothing less or the famous Headbutt will have to come back......Only joking"

Only 1 cup game and League game played a 2 wins so not a bad start.

German Super Cup

Bayern Munich(3) vs Dortmund(1) Lewandwoski
Not a great way to begin, but were were rubbish on the day
View attachment 296524

A little disappointed to lose but we were never really in the game and Mandzukic was awsome against us

German Cup 1st round

View attachment 296527

I did rest a few 1st teamers for this match and tweeke my tactics but still should have scored a few more,but not bad from the minnows

View attachment 296525(just thought 'ouch')

Champions League draw
View attachment 296521
Man Utd
Benfica
PSG
Dortmund
Gonna be a tough ask this time around but i belive we can beat PSG and Benfica so hopefully we can claim 2nd spot in the table

Bundesliga match day 1

Furth(2) vs Dortmund(4) Gotze.Hummles,Gundogan,Kehl

View attachment 296526

Again great to win,but with the amount of shots we should have scored double the goals

Good luck mate - be interesting to see who escapes Germany first.............

i will play the last game of the of my group stage and then update.... it stands on i knife edge as me and man utd are tied on 7 points...so i have to beat PSG and hope benfica get a result against utd

but if i lose i will have to resign and find another club as my league form is shocking so i wont b able to pull the gap on champions league positions...Reus and weidenfeller is injured...and langerek is on international duty so i have to play an under 19 keeper against PSG

o well been sacked so dno what to do...shall i wait and see if i get another club tht won it or shall i start again with a bigger team

Zidane Sacked by Dortmund after poor form

" i am disappointed it did not work out but thats football and i wish them all the best and hope the new guy gets them in the champions league"

1 month had past...

Koeman hired by Roma....I applied for Feyanoord job

View attachment 296967
Zidane Hired by Feyanoord

View attachment 296965

here is some of the results
View attachment 296966

and here is the league table...i think i can rebuild my reputation by either winning the league or champions league qualification
View attachment 296968

so i will play dutch cup game and the month of february then update for u guys

Well its safe to say you got out of Germany first!!!!!!!!

Well its safe to say you got out of Germany first!!!!!!!!

yeah but not in the right way....but Feyanoord are 2nd in the League so could quailfy in the champions league..they have some gd players so we will see including some very gd young players

update in 30 mins....including a surprise star loan signing who is scoring for fun