White Army taking on the Champions League Challenge

Feyanoord do the double
View attachment 297090
View attachment 297089View attachment 297087
Dutch cup final
PSV vs Feyanoord
0-0

Feyanoord win 3-1 on pens

"what a day the players deserved the win and to win a trophey in my 1st year is amazing...now for the League hey...this club craves champions league nights"

Feyanoord win the Eredivisie

PSV(1) vs Feyanoord 3(Le Fondrex2,Cisse)

"Unbeliveble wot a day i came in and we were close but AZ and PSV were playing very well and when we lost to Ajax i honestly thought it was over,but many people questioned Le fondre coming to rotterdam how wrong they were"

View attachment 297088

Player of my regin so far on loan reading striker Le Fondre 11 goals in 13 games..rating 7.53...i think a bid will go in..

So i have Quailifed for Champions Leauge...don think i will get passed group stage but u never kno...

Pre season and transfers will be sometime tomorrow...thanks for reading so far guys

Well done mate - nice deal with Le Fondre!

Well done mate - nice deal with Le Fondre!

i kno i needed a striker cos they were playing a AMC there so. i put in a loan bid...he is an average player but turned out awsome i will be signing him if i can, but may need someone better for Europe

Pre Season/Transfers

After a Very good year last term the squad did need some time off so i sent them all on holiday with their families for a short while and got them back in training and already i saw them up for the fight to retain the title and do well in the Champions League as this was the first time in almost 10 years so what will Happen.......

We remaind unbeaten in pre season

3 wins and 1 draw (against PSG)
View attachment 297209

"After Reading rejected a bid for le fondre from us i needed to find a decent striker and we were not given much money to spend..so i went for some free players and also a loan bid for Benfica Striker
Alan Kardec"

View attachment 297208

View attachment 297210

This guy Turned down Man Utd to sign for us....Man utd failed to qualify for the champions league,but won the Europa League as they dropped out when i did with dortmund...so this is an exiting Left back who will be around the team and may get some game time in the Dutch cup early rounds

View attachment 297217View attachment 297219

Bolat and olimpia are our new Back up keepers as i felt we lacked in quailty and Bolat is a gd solid player...

Alan Kardec is our main striker and wil be up top on his own and hopefully he can do what Le Fondre did last year..

View attachment 297214View attachment 297215

Holter is a young lad from luxemberg who i think can be a gd player for us in a few years,but will provide cover for the AMC role this season...
Demirci is a young turk attacking player who can play on the left,Right and through the middle i am tempted to train him up as a striker for back up too

Dutch Super Cup

PSV 2 vs Feyanoord 0

we lost but were not terrible and could have won it i thought but we had 2 goals chalked off before PSV scored so could have been very different but that is football i guess and now for the Season to start....

----------------------------------
August Review will be in about 1hr ish..i am finishing the month now​

Good Luck. :)

I'm at Ajax and have really struggled as mentioned on the CL Challenge thread, you do get more time to build in Holland than in Germany, England or Spain though so there are positives.

yeah feyanoord have a few very good young players....which is always gd

August Review

images

News......

EVRA,Valencia,Welbeck..sold by utd Scholes released onm a free( this was suprising me as Evra can still do a job,Welbeck is a Quality player and Valencia is awsome....The only player they signed was Gotze)

Jordy Clasie Injured for 6 weeks with twisted ankle

Transfer news: Former Dortmund Skipper Sebastien Kehl joins Zidane again this time at Feyenoord

View attachment 297301

"I was looking for some experience in Defensive Midfeild area so i thought of Kehl who had contacted me and said he would like to work with me again and was on a free so we got together in dortmund and agreed terms with him and his agent"

So the start of our title defence is here i cannot wait for it..i dont expect us to huit the ground running straight away becasue of new players coming in and slight tactic tweeks so lets see what happens

Feyenoord 0 vs Den Bosch 0

an ok start no defeat and the team kept a clean sheet which is always nice lets hope we get some goals in the next game..

Heerenveen 2 vs Feyenoord 5
De Vrij, Kardec x2,Vilhena,Immers

Wow i kno i wanted some goals but i did not expect this...we were 5-0 up at half time so again wow Kardec played very well on his debut and he looks like doing what Le Fondre was doing last year...

Az 2 vs Feyanoord 2
De Vrij, Kardec

A gd win against our title rivals from last year and the skipper de Vrij and Kardec on the score sheet again so looking good for them at the moment

Feyenoord 2 vs Vitesse 0
Kardec,Backman

Another Clean sheet which is gd and Kardec scores again making it 4 goals in 3 games

View attachment 297304
The Fixtures we played so far this season

View attachment 297303
Sitting in 3rd 2 points from the top and Kardec joint top scorer

Champions League Draw...

View attachment 297302

Lyon
Porto
Leaverkusen
Feyenoord..

I do not expect to get out of this group,but will give it my best shot​

hey guys...we got knocked out of the champions league with 2 games left and to be fair never looked like getting anything,but it was their first go in the compition for bout 10 years so never expected much..so i will do till the end of the season and hopefully i will win the league and cup again to boost my reputation a bit and see what big clubs are available

right well i saw liverpool boos had been sacked due to **** league form..so i applied and the Feyanoords board issued ultimatum resign or be sacked..so to keep my rep intact i resigned...even tho i was faveourite i did not get the job so i will have to wait till another team comes along

the game after liverpool sacked their manager they beat Bate 8-0

I like how you've picked a challenge whilst the other two are picking established European teams.

I like how you've picked a challenge whilst the other two are picking established European teams.

yeah i just wanted something tht challenges me on fm13 and this challenge is great for that as it uses big and small team and i thought i will pick 3 and then let the game choose it for me.....at the minute i have had to turn down Fiorentina and malaga as they have never won the champions league..so bit of a bummer lol

right guys i am gonna finish the month of december and then give u an update...but i only had 2 games of champions league to do and was too far behind to qualify...plus there is certianly some rebuilding to come

View attachment 297798i took over from the Chievo game and as u can see we are very inconsistent and deserve to b where we are, but in some games we have played well and could mount a europa league qualification challenge

View attachment 297797 Sitting in 11th now, but we were 16th and after only 6 games i was under pressure,but i asked my board to give me more time and they agreed....

proper updates from now guys

sorry guys this challenge attempt is over sacked again...dont think i will get a team that won champiosn league unless it forest,steaua or partizan

it may not be over....Aberdeen sacked their manager at the end of teh season and are flattered by my application so lets see what happens