WHO ALL WILL YOU LINE UP AGAINST BARCELONA MIDFIELD IN MODERN DAY WORLD FOOTBALL ?

Thanks to all who participated. I think i have a good idea now. Will start working on a tactic and see how it goes.

Hamsik-modric-Schweinsteiger
----------Vidal--------------

Schweinsteiger and Sandro sitting deep, with Schurrle and Gotze in front of them. My Bayern team destroyed Barcelona by 5 goals.

Darren Fletcher and Michael Carrick. All you need really.

Hey they cant touch my man utd team. they got shocking attitude. they wont loose. after 15 matches i conceded first time to chelsea. just in 20 mins they scored 2 goals. but i changed instructions and said pump ball into box play out od defence retain possession pass to feet. at hf time score 2-1 trailing. but i gave pep talk. then my team scored 5 goals. 6-2 win. rooney 2 hazard 1 and 3 assists. jones 1. fletcher 1 and1 assist. smalling 1.
U need to train and bend attitude towards not loosing until death. although possession is 45% my team created 54 chances. shots 61.
fellaini or kara or jones at dm and use as anchor man to give support to defend or def playmaker supp role. adv playmaker supp to cleverley or martin. fletcher cm auto. hazard or willian If att or wing att role left side and nani or jovetic at right with IF role.
poacher or adv frwd acc to situations play roone/chica then see. untouchable. make sure dont play ferdinand in cd he is not good enough.

Its not a big deal to score against barcelona. play fluid play. train ur team preferred moves as ur assistant said before mid season its fine they ll score . style of play changes accordingly. yes oly bayern and real r very difficult to beat bcoz they play free scoring goals.
I was lucky to beat REAL in champ league semi final in my first season with man utd. bcoz marcelo got red at 10 min when we playing first leg at home and won it 2-0.
second leg away from home i know 2-0 is not enough againt REAL so played a very defensive approach. with evra at lb and fabio LM. to defend Ronaldo. nani amr rooney upfront. all 3 mid with 2 cm def role . dm as anchor man. still i able to get a 1-1 win. Then palyed fierce rivals man city in final crashed them out 4-0.
Now in fsecond sseason champ league first knock out round with bayern am eager to face them and to beat. bcoz in first season man citeh beat both barca and bayern and made my task bit easy. i will post my recent tactics soon. check it

Someone like Chillelini to man mark Messi.

i had vidal ayey at cm
hazard modric bale
tevez up front

still lost 7-2 messi was having one of those games