Who Are The Best Finisher's On The Game ?

• Thread starter Thread starter alexsong
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 10K
Yakubu,
Torres,
Bojan,
Pato,
Fabiano,
Villa,
Messi,
Zigic,

etc.

Again on the affordable side.... Liedson
I managed to get him for I think 4 Mil and first season in prem league
Apps 30 Goals 24 Assists 7
Second season 17 apps 14 goals assits 5

I imagine that goal ratio and tally could improve playing with a better squad than my work in progress baggies team too.

His finishing stat is 18 which is not too shabby and he seems to do the business. I would not say he is the best finisher in game. How ever when you started asking for cheaper players he did leap to mind.

Last edited:
Had a save a while back as Man City. Bought Villa for £60m, played him as a Poacher alongside Adebayor who was an Advanced Forward and they both hit 35 in my first season. Stopped playing after that, was just ridiculous.

Im on a save as West Ham and Carlton Cole has over 16 goals in under 18 Appearances :P

By far Sergio Aguero, I'm speaking fom expierence he netted about 40 goals in 1 seasons, plays best with people feeding the ball to him.

im in 6th season with unted,
rooney and dzeko are my main front 2 dzeko jus bagged 60 in 60(1) apps. rooney gets 30 at least. hulk is frikkin amazing too he jus powers thru everyone and bags 20-30 easy.

jus bought rossi, not suer how well he will do.

a young kid called andy morgan looks like he cud be a brilliant buy, think he is a regen tho so i dont no how that workd if everyone gets same regens.

but also came across some japanese striker called takayuki morimoto .. 19 finishing is all i gotta say lol composure, off the ball, anticipation determination all 17 upwards. n he is 25 now .. but sadly he cant break thru the dzeko/rooney/hulk prtnerships.

Vagner love for me at Ajax
Signed him for 10 mil and he scored 43 goals in the season and 16 assist
He just scores for fun

What were you tactics to get that many goals from Gerrard? What position and role were you playing him with?

Drogba always does well in the first season if Anelka and Malouda are wide wingers providing him crosses and passes to score. Then Huntelaar with Drgoba in a 4-4-2 is absolutely staggeringly demolishing; 75+ goals in the 2nd season.

Back