:eek: i started one with spurs last week and am first after....10 games i think. Berbatov isnt scoring much but is making assists...Keane is scoring for fun and Andy Johnson is coming in jan :p

Im in my 6th season of your game,

1st season finished 6th (1 point of playoffs) but won FA trophy.

2nd Season won Conference north.

3rd Season Won in the L2 playoffs to go to L1

4th Season won in L1 playoffs to go in championship

5th Season got relegated on last day of the season back into L1

6th Season only a few games in but im 2nd in league.

I've got some decent players, Albert Luque, Matt Derbyshire, Cedric Evina (from arsenal) and few chelsea reserve players, Mike Kightly and Assuncao (from Betis) to name but a few

It's good that your in your 6th year and still gunning after religation. That would prob upset me too much and i would leave but all credit to you.

Well I always get far with conference teams then give up but now for some reason I still wana carry on, it may be due to my new stadium that will be completed in 2013 - that has been in place since I took over!! Its a bit of a ***** tho because I cannot get any feeder club at all, must have tried nearly 15times and there is never a suitable match!!

assuncao always gets released from betis on the new patch on my games.....and luque usually becomes cheap....

As pour moi,,,,,i'm Napoli atm...got promotion first season finishing 2nd behind Juve....

Then after a stupidly good season i finished 4th only behind 3rd on GD...so that was rather good!! But not sure if they will cope with Europe...but have strengthened especially in defence...and managed to get Amelia at the end of the first season,,,,and have signed Danielle Dessena for this season....

The board want safe mid-table this season but hopefully europe is possible again :D

started with spurs earlier..signed wright- phillips on loan for season and stephen whittaker, a great youngster from hibernian. lost in league cup final on pens to southampton :| after knocking out both man utd and chelsea! in fa cup quarters against chelsea and currently 4th in league so hoping for CL qualification

sacked that spurs game off! just finished 1st season with birmingham. not doing too good tho. got promoted but didn't perform too well tbh.

****** ****...they won...and yet managed to still lose 12 games :O....

ano it ****** lol...leeds going down is a bit strange aswell lmao :D

Gainsborough Trinity just won the conference north after being relegated from the conference national. I am in season 2011/12 i think cant quiet remember as i am at work. ill post screenies later

I have started a newcastle game now, I have left the york 1 for a bit, currently doin well in all comps, got Higuain on a season loan but got nobody else - not when ur budget it 130k!

just finished my first season with west brom and won the league where i was top all season with preston on my shoulder..cudnt get rid of the ******* lol..and also won the fa cup beat arsenal 3-0 away in 6th round replay and liverpool in final...

just finished my first season with west brom and won the league where i was top all season with preston on my shoulder..cudnt get rid of the ******* lol..and also won the fa cup beat arsenal 3-0 away in 6th round replay and liverpool in final...

Very impressive that you won fa cup with west brom in first season!

Im west ham, bought in Kevin Doyle, Celsinho, Gareth Bale. trying to offload harewood and zomora. My targets for this year is top 6 and hopefully the uefa cup! only played 2 games so far, lost 3-1 away to arsenal, then beat blackburn 4-0 at home, doyle with a superb hat trick! think he will be quality this season! he will fight it out with ashton as my main target man but played them both together as tevez got injured for 3 months! will keep you posted!

I was Napoli....but after gettin promoted, then finishing 4th in serie i went on to lie around 11th in march of the second season in serie A...

so they decided to sack me :(....was unemployed till the end of season th got the Bremen job.....but that went shockingly and was 6th in March...so they sacked me as well.... :D....and now have gone downhill and am manager of Rimini...who are 18th in serie B with 10 games left....and also have no money...it shall be fun :p

I was Napoli....but after gettin promoted, then finishing 4th in serie i went on to lie around 11th in march of the second season in serie A...

so they decided to sack me :(....was unemployed till the end of season th got the Bremen job.....but that went shockingly and was 6th in March...so they sacked me as well.... :D....and now have gone downhill and am manager of Rimini...who are 18th in serie B with 10 games left....and also have no money...it shall be fun :p

How many countries and leagues did you load? And how far down the leagues did you go?

i loaded: -

England - Championship and Above
France - Second League and Above
Germany - Bundesliga
Italy - Serie B and Above
Holland - Eredivisie
Portugal - Premier League
Scotland - Premier League
and Spain - Second Division and Above

So i hope Rimini stay up..otherwise it'll be another hunt for a job :(

the game is starting to slow with the processing now...as the DB is gettin bigger....

Leigh RMI,

5 seasons in, i am in the COnference Natinoal (one league above where i started)...

First season finished outside play offs in COnference north by 1 point, second season i won play offs, third season i finished 18th (predcited 20th) second season i finished 16th (predicted 19th) this season i 4th with about 15 games left.

Best victory: Leigh RMI (4th CON) 2 - 1 Wigan (10th EPL).

In FA Cup 3rd round!!