ZOMG!!

Had to make another post.

So.. i won the conference National despite having a predicted 16th position!! and got so much news praise its unbelieveable;

(cba with screenshots)..

Leigh win Conference National

"Will Leigh beat the odds again?" question.

Leigh fans ecstatic

Leigh board ecstatic

Steve Jones (ex favourite) "in disbelief"

Lomax (my RB) praises James Readman

Leigh have won promotion to League two

Leigh rejoice in Promotion Success!

Leigh board praise "unbelievebale" promotion

Jones (ex favourite) ecstatic with promotion

Nielsen Robertesen (my GK) praises Readman

Leigh need to face higher challenge (question)

all in one day!! woo im happy!!!

Just an update on my Gainsborough Trinity game. i managed to stay in the conference national with two games to spare I am now 14th with 25 points and i think im in november.

I started another Wolves game with 7.0.2 and am fairing quite well at the moment. Won the championship in first season, then in every transfer window the board wanted to bring in high profile players after Id spent my budget. First time round I managed to bag Alan Smith for £4.4m (26 league goals that season), we finished 14th. Halfway through that season the board told me to spend again (my finances are just getting better and better), so I somehow snapped up Theo Walcott for £6.5m. Hes inconsistent at the moment but he'll get better with age.

Next season the board told me to spend again - this time I got Yuri (young Brazilian wonderkid - may be a regen but not sure - Im at work). We're currently second after 15 or so games, and that includes a six-match run without a win! Just beat The **** 2-0 away to leave them bottom. Ha.

Who did you sign/sell in your first season Boozad, im currently Wolves as well :)

ok my main game...

started off as England manager and won the euro champs by beating Italy 1-0, then took up the reins at Liverpool...won Champs League and League cup in 1st season and finished 3rd. Second season, Champs League again, FA Cup and 1st in League (won it on the final day!), then resigned.....took England to the world cup with practically the same as 2008 and won the world cup..wooohoo.

Honour so far: -

European Championships 2008
World Cup 2010

Champs League 2009, 2010
FA Cup 2010
League Cup 2009
League Winners 2010

My Teams: -

England

Kirkland GK
Richards RB
Cole LB
Terry CB
King CB
Hargreaves DMC
Beckham MCR
Lampard MCL
Gerrard AMC
Owen FC
Rooney FC

Becks retired the day after winning the world cup, class.

Liverpool

Ustari GK
Zaccardo RB
??????? LB
Agger CB
King CB
Gerrard RW
Albiol CM
Cahill CM
Garcia LM
Kuyt FC
Owen FC

Was then offered the job at Real Madrid!! so have now moved up yet another level and have spent £100m trying to make them euro champs.

Team so far

Casilias GK
Chichino RB
Riise LB
Chivu CB
? CB
Alonso DMC
Guzman RMC
Silva LMC
Garcia AMC
Henry FC
Robinho FC

Who did you sign/sell in your first season Boozad, im currently Wolves as well :)

Sorry mate only just noticed your post. I signed Dong Fangzhuo on loan for the season and Fabio Coentrao for about £50k. Didnt sell anybody. I did sign a coule more in the transfer window I think but I cant remember who they were, I'll check and let you know.......

Im currently Schalke at the minute. In my first season I came third but won the UEFA cup which i was fairly pleased with. Second season, won the Euro Super Cup beating Bayern :D, came third again which was disappointing this time, and reached the CL qf's where I got knocked out by Chelsea thanks to a 93rd min winner; even though I'd pwned them in the group stage. Halfway through my third season I'm two points behind Bayern in first going into the Winter break.

Rafinha is more or less god so if you go a team with money sign him, and Jesus Rey is a good cheap striker.

Here you go Gregor

Thaankis but ive given up :) this comps too ****, gunna wait till my comp is fixed, thanks booze

No worries. If you do carry it on, ask for more transfer funds in January - they gave me £3m which was the balance they had.

I dont know if I have posted this up here before, but It's my Fulham team which I have started playing again this week.

Thats a typical starting line up

GK - Enyeama
DL - Bale
DR - Voltz
DC - Knight
DC - Bjarsmyr
CM - Diop
CM - Sivok
AML - Guardado
AMR - Farfan
AMC - Dagoberto
FC - Owen

In the first year I finished 6th, Won the league cup and lost in F.A cup final to Chelsea.

The second year I finished 5th, got knocked out by Bordeaux on away goals in the first knock out rounds after the group stages. I got beaten in the 3rd round of the F.A cup by Derby and got to the league cup semi-final to be beaten by Liverpool.

This current year I have started slow by only picking up 6 points from 5 games.

These are the fringe players.

K.Davis
Bocanegra
Cranie
Routledge
Cardenas
Okocha
Vecchio
Andre
Mcbride

In the reserves I got Raul Lorenzo and Lebohang Mokoena waiting for WP's. I do have a WP feeder club, but they dont accept non-eu players which kind of defeats the object of having a feeder club, as most of the players not gaining work permits will be non-eu players?

West Brom. Add manager to play this team in season 10/11 when they in English League One.

Promoted to Championship.
Now in 6th position with 6 matches remaining.
Last 10 matches 4W 2D 4L 13For 13 Ag

Dont know what happen to the team, so difficult to attack compare to early season. Very sure that, stay in Championship.

Team: Man Utd B
League: League One
Position: 1st after 19 games

Well I'm currently PSG and England in 2010. Just won the Champions League in my second season there and won the World Cup with England :D . Its the first time i've won something with a nation on fm so i'm well happy lol.

Didn't do that well in the league finishing fourth and only qualified for next seasons CL because i won it :p . But the run in the CL was legendary so I will tell you about it. In the group i drew Real Madrid, Juventus and Rangers and got that speech about "You will probably lose to most of your opponents" from the bookies. But i thought i could beat Rangers. Anyway first game of the group i beat Rangers 1-0 which was acceptable, then went to the Bernabeu and drew 2-2 which was mint, but i was leading 2-0. Then i played Juventus at home and won 2-1, and on the return match away i lost 3-1. Then i played Rangers away and won 1-0, and in the final group game i beat Real 3-1 at home to win the group and send Real into the UEFA Cup.

First Knockout Round i played PSV, away leg first. Played rubbish but nicked a late equaliser to draw 1-1. Then they came to Parc Des Princes and got thrashed 4-0 :D . I got Juventus in the Quarter-Final, which i wasn't bothered about because i thought i had a chance. First leg was at home and i won 2-0, i was shocked because i thought they would be better. Anyway in the second leg i won 2-0 again this time at the Stadio Delle Alpi and i was through to the Semi-Final where i would play Benfica who had knocked out Arsenal and Lyon so i was kinda wary. But the team rallied superbly and in the first leg, away, we won 4-0 with a dominant display. The return leg at home was a dull afair finishing 0-0, but i didn't care because i was through to the clubs "first Champions League final in their 40 year history" lol. I would play Liverpool who had knocked out: Dinamo Kiev, Inter and Hertha Berlin, i was suprised to see Hertha in the Semi's tbh, but they hadn't had it easy, they had knocked out Chelsea and Valencia on the way to the Semi's.

Anyway the final was very nervy but i took the lead in the 58th minute through Eduardo, it was a scruffy goal, long ball from Goldstein, taken in his stride but then struck against Agger and into the back of the net. This isn't me being big headed i swear ;) but we had kinda dominated anyway. We wrapped it up in the 80th minute when Christian Rodriguez headed in from about 10 yards, from Seedorf's freekick. And that was it we were champions of Europe :D .

Anyway just wanted to tell you about it because its my best 2 weeks on fm ever lol.

Starting Line-up:

GK: Landreau
DR: Mendy
DL: A. Riise(L)/ A. Traore
DC: Armand
DC: Garay
MR: Diane/Seedorf (L) (Seedorf played final because Diane was suspended)
ML: Rodriguez/Diego Capel (L)
MC: Bilyaletdinov
MC: Clement/Goldstein
FC: Eduardo
FC: Niguez

Subs:
S1: Alonzo GK
S2: Digard
S3: Tayfun
S4: Ibson
S5: B. Kalou
S6: Goldstein