Who Do We All Support?

• Thread starter Thread starter HarryinHD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 5K

HarryinHD

Reaction score
I'm just wondering because at the moment the life of a Stockport County fan on FM-Base seems to be a rather lonely one ;)

Wouldn't mind finding some fellow Hatters on here :D

middlesbrough through and through wouldnt mind finding more boro fans though

cool, must be pretty decent to support local team (i assume) my local team is just one divison below the blue square, and they look like they could be going up this year =], i use to go and watch them alot, but not so much anymore

yeah I live in Kirkby (Liverpool) and AFC play their home games at Valerie Park about 10 miles away or so.
Also I support Everton, but the team I go to games religously is AFC.
Who are you local team ?

tonbridge angels in istiman premier league we are currently on course for the playoffs, i live about 20 min walk away from the stadium, and i also used to play for their youth team lol

Ive got a season Ticket with Rangers but whenever there not playing and East Kilbride thistle [Local] I go and see them.

tonbridge angels in istiman premier league we are currently on course for the playoffs, i live about 20 min walk away from the stadium, and i also used to play for their youth team lol

good luck to them, they will meet the might Basingstoke then lol, although not managed by me so not so mighty.

baha basingstoke, and according to your signature your basingstoke side are soaring through the divisions, i just checked league table, there is one game left in the league and angels are 3rd, and cant move higher or lower, so ima be going to the playoff games for sure! and if they go up, then they are officially on fm2010 =]

Yeah, they will be good games, I'm looking at attedning Southports play off games, again they are not ar from me, they are set for play offs in the BSN.

decent, in the istiman prem there are 3 local teams for me, but obv they are rivals, so i wouldnt go and watch them

Celtic.
I like Juventus too because Celtic were rubbish when i was growing up and Juventus were in 3 Champions League Finals in a row.
Petershill who are my local team

I dont consider Southport rivals , there way too many leagues ahead, but they will be in the not too distant future :)

Hearts...always full of ups and downs

wouldnt say i have a 2nd team but i like to see my english mates teams do well.

Blues no matter what league, have to be one of the biggest yo-yo teams in the country and will be the first team to have 2 back to back relegations and promotions, so cant live on the edge much more than that!

Back