Who Do We All Support?

• Thread starter Thread starter HarryinHD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 5K
i'd rather be locked in a room with kerry katona for 3 hours, and trust me, that's extreme

I would eat Kerry Katona if it meant I didn't have to support Sunderland... (throws up in corner) :S Off topic sorry. That is how much I support the Toon Army!

Last edited:
wow, you are a true and through newcastle fan

I support the mighty Birmingham City but if it helps Harry my Dad is a born and bred hatter :)
He tried to teach me the words to the scarf my father wore a few years ago!
that makes me feel alot better :D
it's also nice to see LGFIRE likes the county (H)

Being born in Glasgow, I always had a choice between Celtic and Rangers. Chose Celtic, but there was a part of my life where I supported Hearts, so I have a soft spot for them really. As for local teams, Glasgow Uni haha :P

United all the way. When i lived there i went to all the games but now as i live in Aberdeen i only get to go about 3 quarters of the home games and some of the away ones. As i live in Aberdeen i like to seem them do well.

good luck to them, they will meet the might Basingstoke then lol, although not managed by me so not so mighty.

I LIVE IN BASINGSTOKE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i support reading ( becuase most of my family do )
also basingstoke ( becuase there my local team )
and st mirren ( becuase my grandad lives there nd my dad was born there ) there home ground is in paisley!

I am A GTFC fan Grimsby town football club season ticket holder 1st i use to play for youth team untill i had bad injure

the mighty brighton hove and albion, best club in the world!!! i dont support prem clubs simply cos its boring, i also support FC Groningen in Holland, they were a village team when i started supporting them, 4 promotions in 10 years not bad is it

the mighty brighton hove and albion, best club in the world!!! i dont support prem clubs simply cos its boring, i also support FC Groningen in Holland, they were a village team when i started supporting them, 4 promotions in 10 years not bad is it
If you support brighton then you should support county seeing as you have half of our players ;)

Haha, Rowe, Dickinson, Dicker.... the list goes on!!!

Liverpool :)

Local team is York City who i do follow :)

And i also keep a interest in Birmingham :)

Back