Who Do We All Support?

• Thread starter Thread starter HarryinHD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 5K
Real Madrid, in europe belgian teams (anderlecht, standart...)

edit: and any team who plays against barça of course.

manchester united. local team are warrington town AFC. their most famous player is roger hunt, world cup winner.

Liverpool. My local team Prescot Cables too.

well i usually go to the middlesbrough games and when i cant see them play i go and see billingham synthonia

Liverpool. My local team Prescot Cables too.

the just been relegated from the Unibond Prem. Got to say i'm too bothered they went down, we got a fair bit of un needed stick from cables fans because were ground sharing with them.
Well fact is were pulling in bigger crowds than them.
If they get relegated again next season, and we get promoted Cables and AFC will be in the same league.

Hello fella's, first post on ere so thought this is a good thread to introduce myself. I'm a very proud, Born & Bred, Southampton Fan, looking forward to goin on our leugue 1 tour! Love the forums and reading up people's fm stories!

Arsenal :D:D. Nah but Church Road is about a mile down the road so i go to Hayes if they are at home :D
Love to see us go up one day...

Well i just love football in genarl but my fav team is barca then i have almost a team for each league
Seria A - Udinese
Serie B - Reggina
Premier League - West Ham
Championship - West Brom
League 1 - either Stock Port or Exceter
BSP - Cambridge
BSN - Blyth
Liga Adelante - Real Betis
Bundesliga - Bayern Leverkusen
Portugese league - Sporting Lisboa
Scotish Prem - Rangers

Newcastle and Newcastle only. I follow Cambridge as they are my local team though. :)

LGFire, Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking.

I bleed LFC red plus i support my local team Bromley

I support argyle, but i have favourites for every league like LG Fire, not supporting them, just teams i like:
Premiership: Arsenal
Championship: Argyle
Serie A: Fiorentina
Liga BBVA: Barcelona
SPL: Celtic

Last edited:
Lewis, im not having a go, but isn't it weird supporting a championship team and a premiership team?

I support the mighty Birmingham City but if it helps Harry my Dad is a born and bred hatter :)
He tried to teach me the words to the scarf my father wore a few years ago!

Lewis, im not having a go, but isn't it weird supporting a championship team and a premiership team?

Thats ok i understand your view, i do get a lot of stick because of it.
I don't know really... when i was a young boy my grandad convinced me to support arsenal and that was the only team i supported, now im a bit older though i learnt that to support your home is more important, but i guess it couldn't just say, oh im gonna give up supporting arsenal.
i know a person that supports arsenal, tottenham and Sheff Wed though. That's just deluded :)

At least you dont support Man United thats the main thing :P

Back