Who do you consider rivals?

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 4K

Billy

#THFC
Reaction score
Who do you, personally, consider rivals to your club? Which games excite you the most? Which clubs do you hate more than any others?

For me, biggest rival is Arsenal, probably always will be. Then West Ham. Though I always enjoy beating Portsmouth.

Liverpool vs United hands down
Then probably Chelsea, Everton, Arsenal

When I'm Livingston it's defo Dundee, Dunfermline and Inverness CT.

The only other teams I go are Tottenham and Man City.

Tottenham the obvious choice, Arsenal.

Man City the other obvious choice, Man Utd.
8-|

I don't care what you say the rivalry between Rangers and Celtic is the most intense and theres times when wearing a football top is unthinkable.

I don't care what you say the rivalry between Rangers and Celtic is the most intense and theres times when wearing a football top is unthinkable.

We're all sitting here in awe, really.

wit Hearts it has to be Hibs then Rangers and Celtic

however we have problems with Dundee

sheffield wednesday vs sheffield united
sheffield wednesday vs leeds
sheffield wednesday vs barnsley

MILWALL!!!LEEDS!!! Though I do feel good when we smash liverpool. I feel our supporters get along better with Arsenal and Man U though. Dirty Scousers.

Whoever stands between us and the Premiership title. Grrrrrr......

For me biggest rivals are tottenham then chelsea, liverpool andwest ham etc.

but i enjoy beating man utd the most as most of my friends support them.

i HATE united with a passion
also hate chelsea everton and city

so everyone?
Yep. This is tough world we live in, so there are no friends nor is there room for making one. It's every man for himself, or every club for itself. If they're a club playing in your current league, then they're your rivals. We're taking the title this season......I hope.

Almost got beat up by 5 Huns once, but managed to outrun them. They were gearing up for the Fiorentina game a few years ago and wanted to beat up a Tim.

my team plymouth argyle have a massive rivalry with torquay exeter yeovil for obv reasons both bristol clubs(mostly city) cardiff and swansea southampton we kinda have a rilvary with pompy due to us both being ports we have lesser rivalrys with QPR and Watford other then that i dont think we have any major ones of note

Back