• Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 4K
I consider as rivals for Leeds:

- Manchester United
- Cardiff City
- Sheff Utd
- Sheff Wed
- Millwall

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Leeds?

Where the **** have you pulled that one from?
I don't understand the Chelsea/Leeds rivalry. I like to see Chelsea do well every year. When I go to Elland Road it's always the same: "get your father's gun/shoot the chelsea scum". Don't really understand it to be honest.
Yes Leeds,im not saying Boro are Leeds's rivals but Leeds are a team most Boro fans like to beat,goes back to the hooligan days of the 70s i think.If you dont believe me put FM on and click on Boro's Info and look at rivals.

I just think it's weird 'cos I've never heard a Leeds fan in my life consider Boro as a rival.
Isnt this thread called who do you consisder your rivals? not who do Leeds United fans consider there rivals. Like i said Boro fans consider Leeds a rival,im not saying the same is true of Leeds fans.

Isnt this thread called who do you consisder your rivals? not who do Leeds United fans consider there rivals. Like i said Boro fans consider Leeds a rival,im not saying the same is true of Leeds fans.

I thought a rivalry was a two-way thing, no?

i believe alot of clubs see Leeds a rivals and Milwall as the way they played and the way their fans acted back in the past just made them hated by alot of clubs and their fans

I thought a rivalry was a two-way thing, no?

Usually that would be the case, but the thread name is simply an attention-grabbing overview. If you read the initial post it says:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js"> </script><script src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/expansion_embed.js"></script><script src="http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/test_domain.js"></script><script>google_protectAndRun("ads_core.google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);</script>
Who do you, personally, consider rivals to your club? Which games excite you the most? Which clubs do you hate more than any others?

Meaning you as a person rather than your club as a whole.

Leeds, MK, Oldham, Manchester City, Rochdale, Stoke, *BURNLEY* and to a lesser extent Port Vale.
really, not many clubs like us and we don't like many other clubs (hate loads though :D)

Porto, the day that Pinto da Costa dies there will be 6 million people dancing and ******** on his grave

Love beating Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool. Then City and i love beating Spurs aswell :D

Man United then Chelsea then Everton.

Southampton, the pure scum of the south. Also hate Newcastle.

I don't care what you say the rivalry between Rangers and Celtic is the most intense and theres times when wearing a football top is unthinkable.

yeah it has to be

although we are both pretty ****:(

Dortmund and Bayern when I think about Schalke

and of course ManU when I think about Man City

haha as a leeds fan we have lots of rivals man u chelsea liverpool millwall bradford huddersfield sheff u sheff wed and a pure hatred for galatasaray

Arsenal, I really love to see the matches which finish 4-4 or 3-3, the pressure and the atmosphere of this match is awesome!
Then maybe Man Utd, because I hate them and 3rd could be Liverpool, cuz they are playing **** and we always beat them.

Sunderland and Middlesbrough.

man united, bristol rovers, always enjoy beating West Ham

Back