Who do you consider rivals?

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 4K
I support arsenal, and spurs are for me, the main rivals, then man united, man city (obvious reasons), chelsea and hull

Our rivals have gotta be Wolves, Birmingham and villa then also when in the prem its always great playin the big teams man utd, chelsea, arsenal the games that have a buzz around the stadium.

Newcastle then Sunderland and to a lesser extent Leeds Utd.

Enjoy watching Forest vs. Derby games at home more than any other game, except when we lose :(

Newcastle hands down, love the scum matches so much pressure and the atmosphere in the stadium is elcetric, don't consider Boro as much rivals as them not really arsed bout them but like beating them just like any other team

Arsenal vs Tottenham definitely
There is always a passion shown by the players in this match which always ends up with goals flying in everywhere.

Liverpool v Man U
Then
Derry City (local team) v Lindfield
(its the same as Celtic v Rangers only not as big(catholic v protestant))

Geordies, Mackems, Leeds, Chelsea, West Ham, Spurs, Gareth Southgate

Liverpool-United by far, then the bitter blues(Everton) not a big fan of Chelsea either.

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Geordies, Mackems, Leeds, Chelsea, West Ham, Spurs, Gareth Southgate

Hahahahaha, Gareth Southgate, quality!

liverpool, city, chelsea. in that order.

i guess leeds are rivals but we hardly get to play them seein as there rotting in league one where they belong.

i like beating arsenal but they aint really big rivals.

I consider as rivals for Leeds:

- Manchester United
- Cardiff City
- Sheff Utd
- Sheff Wed
- Millwall

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Newcastle then Sunderland and to a lesser extent Leeds Utd.

Leeds?

Where the **** have you pulled that one from?
I don't understand the Chelsea/Leeds rivalry. I like to see Chelsea do well every year. When I go to Elland Road it's always the same: "get your father's gun/shoot the chelsea scum". Don't really understand it to be honest.

Last edited:
Back